Mercedes-Benz of Chicago

Used 866-737-8978 Email Dealer
Service 888-682-9177

Average based on 170 reviews
  • Oustanding Service

Erick M. is my service advisor for the past 8 years he is always honest and has work completed on time.

Thank you Pter for our recommendation of Erick M. in our Service Center. We are grateful to have such a loyal customer. We hope we can continue to earn your business.

• although the car sold

Even though the car sold before I got my chance to buy it, Kevin at MB Chicago was very professional, and his responses we very timely. Not everyone in car sales treats you with such respect... Thank you!

• Certified pre owned buyer

Smooth transaction ..beat the apr of my credit union .

Smooth transaction ..beat the apr of my credit union .

• Very nice people

The people were very nice and helpful. Showed us how to use all of the gadgets in the vehicle. Just wished that would have cleaned the car better. There was dirt in the wheel wells when we bought the car.

• Jorge Paiz

excellent service, very professional. Great experience overall

excellent service, very professional. Great experience overall

• As good as it gets

Our sales representative, Emil Johic, provided superior service. We met him on two occasions and he met all of our needs and provided all of the necessary information we required to make an excellent decision in purchasing an automobile that we couldn't be happier about.

• Sales experience (Kyle) was outstanding

We had an unusual request purchasing a Maybach. When our custom order was delayed, Kyle found and delivered exactly what we wanted. All details were fulfilled beyond expectations.

• Awesome experience

Walter was wonderful. Always helpful and did what he said he would do. Thanks so much.

• Great Buying Process

Wow in all my years of buying cars, I have NEVER had such a smooth, no hassle buying experience. Mercedes-Benz of Chicago treat you like FAMILY. The whole process took about 75 minutes from the time I walked in the door. Ask for Dennis Smith, the guy is AWESOME......Pete

• Amazing service!

Totally responsive and careful. Did great work. Picked up and dropped off my car - super convenient.