4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 159 reviews

159 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lamborghini Carolinas from DealerRater.com

• August 25, 2016

This was the best car buying experience ever. I was looked after very, very well by Chase. Both Chase and John went well out of their way to see that... my car was adelivered quickly and in perfect condition. This team rocks.

March 5, 2018

Mr. Kevin Dockery at Lamborghini Carolinas made buying my dream car a reality.. I had been looking all across the country for the right car; I had two... of these fall through at other dealerships where the salesmen were pushy, not entirely truthful, & didn???t really care about assisting me buy my dream car. Being that it was my first Lamborghini, I was very happy to find the car to be at an authorized dealership. From the moment I inquired (via email) to our first phone call to my first and only visit to the dealership- Kevin was extremely helpful, fair & honest. I can only hope to buy my next Lamborghini from Mr. Dockery; as he made this process completely painless and smooth.. I should also mention I live in NY and Kevin was able to coordinate shipping it to me without a problem. The car is incredible but we all know that.. what I didn???t know was how awesome Lamborghini Carolinas is or how incredible of a salesmen Mr. Dockery is. I can???t even tell you how happy this transaction has made me.. thank you Kevin! Your friend for life! ~Michael Harris

November 27, 2017

Chase and his team did a fine job making my experience, in purchasing my car, a real pleasure. From the build process to keeping me up with the progre...ss in production to the delivery, Lamborghini Carolinas did an absolute first class job! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end sports car!

October 15, 2017

I decided to visit Lamborghini Carolinas a couple weeks ago. I finally wanted to buy a new toy. I pulled up in my Jaguar F-Type and upon entering the ...showroom, a man behind the counter rudely asks me "Ready to trade that F-Type in for a real car?". Even if that was meant to be a joke, it's not something that one says to a potential client. I was never approached by any staff members or asked if I needed any assistance. Little did they know, I had a proof of funds statement from the bank and a blank check in my pocket. Maybe I wasn't taken seriously because I look young at 21, or maybe if I had taken one of my more expensive cars someone would've been willing to assist me. Regardless, my experience at Lamborghini Carolinas was not how I expected it to be and maybe the staff will learn something from my terrible experience.

Good Evening Phil, My name is Chase Winslow, and I am the General Manager of Lamborghini Carolinas. We appreciate the feedback, although I am highly... disappointed in my team with this review. We pride ourselves on treating everyone as equals and everyone how we expect to be treated the moment they walk into our showroom. I am a young person myself, and have been in this exact scenario as a buyer, so this experience is something that we have worked very hard at to prevent. I am terribly sorry that you experienced this poor level of service, because that is not who we are. At your convenience, I encourage you to reach out to me directly. I look forward to the opportunity to correct this, and look forward to discussing this further. My direct email is chase.winslow@lamborghinicarolinas.com, and our direct line is 336-544-0870. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to resolve this, and I greatly look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Chase Winslow General Manager Lamborghini Carolinas

July 11, 2017

An absolute pleasure to deal with. Bought a preowned Huracan sight unseen. Car was delivered in exact condition (flawless) as described by manager C...hase Winslow. The deal was put together over the phone and went flawlessly. The whole process went quickly and smoothly with all the help from the people at LC. They will definitely be the first (possibly the only) people I speak to when it comes time to upgrade.

June 9, 2017

Incredible dealership, fantastic service from Chase, Mike, and Meredith. I normally keep Exotics for a year but I may keep this one for a long time, b...ecause my service has been so good.

June 9, 2017

The folks at LC do a great job. Lots of communication and coordination. Meredith Sharpe is super. It all comes down to customer service for me beca...use things go wrong sometimes. Great customer service makes everything ok! Thanks again Meredith and the whole team at LC. Jas

May 30, 2017

I bought an Aventador and the check engine light came on within the first two hundred miles. I contacted Lamborghini Carolinas and Meredith guessed ov...er the phone the problem and arranged to have my car transported from Nashville to Greensboro to confirm her suspicion. Mike Johnson was waiting when the transporter got there and the problem was fixed quickly and the car was headed back to Nashville right away. I have owned several nice cars and have dealt with local and regional service departments. Lamborghini Carolinas just topped their best efforts.

April 24, 2017

From the moment I inquired, Chase Winslow was quick to respond and answered EVERY question I had. I was picked up at the airport, given tour of the sh...owroom and then shown the car (Audi R8) - - which looked even better in person than the pictures and Chase's description. It be a bit unnerving buying a six figure car sight unseen on the internet....but NOT with Lamborghini Carolinas. I'd recommend them to anyone in a hearbeat. In fact - I can't wait to buy another one from them when the time comes!!

Lamborghini Carolinas

GB, Thank you for the great review, we are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us, and further glad that you are enjoying your Audi R8! We loo...k forward to seeing you again and getting that rare R8 back in house to find another great owner. Have a great one! Sincerely, Chase

April 20, 2017

These guys went above and beyond to help me in every aspect of my deal and with my new car. They were great to work with and I look forward to workin...g with them again in the future! I would recommend them to anyone in search of their new car. Thanks Lamborghini Carolinas!

Lamborghini Carolinas

Matt, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you, and hope that you greatly enjoy your first (and hop...efully not your last) Lamborghini! I greatly look forward to working with you again in the future, and enjoy the new car! Sincerely, Chase