Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy

1372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent sales staff, especially Chris Campbell

Chris Campbell made my purchase at Suburban Chrysler Jeep Ram effortless. Great work!

Jeff, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Chris and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• New Jeep!

Joe was very helpful. The facility was clean and the staff were all friendly.

Joe was very helpful. The facility was clean and the staff were all friendly.

• Great car buying experience!!!

Salesman was friendly and informative. Pleasant car buying experience.

Thank you!

Salesman was friendly and informative. Pleasant car buying experience.

Thank you!

• Great buying experience!!!

What is there to say? Walked in looking for a car.. Walked away with a new Jeep Wrangler... Salesman Don Smith was outstanding

• Leased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

I recently leased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon from Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy and was very impressed with the service they provided. Jerry Leruth was extremely helpful in determining the right Jeep for me and got me a good price. I was very satisfied with the customer service as well as my purchase.

Alex, congratulations on the new 2017 Jeep Wrangler. We are glad to hear that you had an outstanding experience with Jerry shopping for your new vehicle. We hope to serve you again in the future!

• Ram pick up truck

The serviced was very good, and I tell all of my friend and family when it come buying vehicle go to Suburban Dodge ram jeep dealer.

• New car purchase

Glen Campbell was our outstanding salesman. We were provided with excellent service.

• Excellent Service

Excellent Service, went into the dealership on Saturday, they were very busy but they gave us excellent service!

Sara, thank you! We?re looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Sara, thank you! We?re looking forward to working with you again in the future!

• Great team
    June 27, 2017

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy

Thanks for the positive review! We hope you enjoy your new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee!

A positive experience from Sales through Finance. The time spent with Service Advisor Gary Gonzalez was a valuable, unexpected bonus. Thanks to the patience of Max Dombeck, Sales, I have a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the color of my choice.

• Great service!!
    June 26, 2017

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy

I just want to say thank you to Steve for making my car buying painless and easy. He found me a great jeep for a great price and I was pressed for time because I had to work and he worked his butt off to get me out so I was not late to work. I will defiantly be back to buy more cars from him.

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy

We are happy you had such a great experience with Steve at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!