Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy

New 866-413-5829 Dealer Website
Used 888-237-5819 Email Dealer
Service 888-492-9810

Average based on 265 reviews.
  • Excellent sales staff, especially Chris Campbell

Chris Campbell made my purchase at Suburban Chrysler Jeep Ram effortless. Great work!

Jeff, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Chris and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Dave B.

I would and already have recommended this dealership and my salesman Glen. The dealership is one of the nicest I've been to and Glen could not have made my experience with the buying process any easier. He has me a customer for life.

David, thanks for the feedback! We are so glad that Glen made the buying process so smooth and easy! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again when you are ready for your next one!

• Suburban Jeep

Have purchased several vehicles from Suburban and get maintenance service. Always a good experience.

Don, thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

Don, thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

• Made the unbearable, bearable.

Hate the process, but I had to do it. After dealing with 6 different dealerships. 3 in person, 3 online/phone (not all bad), I finally got what I needed and wanted . Customer service was top notch! Highly recommended.

It?s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Maintenance

Easy peasy service. Maintenance on our truck was in and out.

Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

Easy peasy service. Maintenance on our truck was in and out.

Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

• Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Beverly, thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you again next time you stop in!

I was given an appointment for the date and time I requested, There was no waiting time when I arrived. The facility is spotless. The staff is great especially the service manager George. All maintenance was completed quickly and exactly as I requested. The waiting room was comfortable and even had great wi-fi reception. I trust this dealership to always respond in a timely and accurate manner. They have not let me down!

• Quick Lube Service

Recent LOF and car wash. Always happy with the service.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Recent LOF and car wash. Always happy with the service.

• Fred Gregory Asst Service Mgr

The recall work that needed to be done was completed on a timely basis.

Thanks for the great feedback!

The recall work that needed to be done was completed on a timely basis.

• Great Service

I brought in my T & C for collision work. It was completed withing the estimated time. I was kept informed on the repairs as well.

Tanisha, thank you for the feedback and it's great you had a positive experience!

• Express oil change service !!

over 2 hours for an express oil change? really guys??

over 2 hours for an express oil change? really guys??