Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy

1630 reviews

1630 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 5, 2019

I have used this dealership for new car sales and service and they have been helpful an reliable. I custom-ordered a vehicle as an employee purchase,... which was probably a little frustrating but you would not have known it based on the professionalism and helpfulness of Derrick Walker. The service center has been pretty easy to work with too. I would go back to these guys for my next car.

Cp2000, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Derrick Walker

New Sales Consultant

Melissa Bougourd

Service Customer Care Representative

June 4, 2019

I know Suburban, we have purchased 2 Hyundai's from them and tried to purchase other cars from their different franchises. Apparently with no luck.. We... tried to get our Jeep Cherokee there and that was a disaster because of a know it all sales person who didn't know how to listen. I have over 20 years in retail cars and boat sales and management so I know what I am talking about and I know the inside deal... I even worked briefly at a Suburban store, but thankfully I found Bill Messina by his ratings and gave them another try. Bill made this purchase effortless. It was a fantastic experience and I would recommend Bill Messina to anyone.. Call him you will be pleased. I got a New Ram 1500 Big Horn and I am completely impressed with this vehicle. They got me out of my Jeep lease and gave me an excellent trade value on my Mustang convertible. It all boils down to who you deal with at Suburban and the folks at Hyundai have been great for us.. and Bill Messina has got a new customer and when our Hyundai lease is up.. we will see Bill for a jeep for my wife.

We are so happy to read such a great review about Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best ...wishes, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy

Bill Messina

(5.0) 82 reviews

Chad Kozumplik

(4.9) 20 reviews

• August 27, 2017

I recently leased a 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk from Maria K. From initial contact, via email, to driving the vehicle off the lot was about 24 hours! She... was very responsive, knowledgeable, and helped me get a great deal. I have never had an FCA vehicle before and based on my experience with Maria, I will return? and send family and friends!

Meghan, congratulations on the new 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk. We are glad to hear that you had an outstanding experience with Maria shopping for yo...ur new vehicle. We hope to serve you again!

May 31, 2019

Very easy car leasing experience, and delivered to my door!! All done over the phone with Marie and I couldn't be happier with my Jeep Cherokee.

Maria Kovach

(5.0) 55 reviews

April 25, 2019

I had an executive level experience working with Anthony. I made the right choice working with him and will recommend him to family and friends. I found... the exact car I wanted and he got it. No bait and switch, no B.S. he got me the car I asked for. When the car came in and an unforeseen issue was present he was straight forward and honest. He mitigated fixing the issue, was timely and professional with updates. I got exactly what I asked for with my trade-in, and his financing guy was wonderful to work with. Nick new exactly what I was trying to do and help me negotiate the best deal I could get on financing. Thank you both for making a difficult process easy and keep up the great work!

Hi Kevin! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

Anthony Abdullah

(4.2) 5 reviews

Nick Sinishtaj

April 20, 2019

Anthony Abdullah was my sales person and he took care of me from responding to my internet search from car gurus by calling me direct, to when I arrived... at the dealership and my successful ending of getting exactly what I came for. Especially I had a bad experience earlier that day from a sales person from a dealer closer to me on Telegraph and Square lake road...rushed me down there and had me sit there for almost 2 hours while everyone was in a "meeting" and working with other customers. I left and went home very frustrated but after talking to Anthony on the phone and reassured me I wouldn't have another experience like that I went down to see him at suburban Chrysler jeep ram of Troy and everything went smooth. He made me feel like he was working for me and made me feel important unlike my previous experience earlier at that other dealer. Time I walked in to the time I walked out was only a couple hours and left very satisfied, highly recommended this place and seeing Anthony Abdullah for your next new or used Vehicle.

John, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Anthony Abdullah

(4.2) 5 reviews

Nick Sinishtaj

April 10, 2019

From start to finish and even a few days after was very poor customer service. Would never go back or recommend this dealership. I understand money... is their goal, however customer care should be priority.

Amber, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. When you have an ...opportunity, please reach out to Ben Heer, Retail Operations Manager at (248) 585-8800 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Nathan Nelsen

Used Sales Consultant

(4.7) 15 reviews

Stuart Smith

Finance Manager

April 8, 2019

Bottom line is that Joe Bellomo is the only person I go to for my cars. I never have to worry about getting the best pricing or service.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Joe Bellomo

(5.0) 82 reviews

Chad Kozumplik

(4.9) 20 reviews

April 8, 2019

Gary always gets me in and out quickly. Always has a smile and knows what is going on with recalls, etc. I prefer this location over Sterling Heights....

Amy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Don Smith

Used Sales Consultant

March 29, 2019

I stopped in while pricing out lease options at various dealerships, after work on a Thursday. This was my last stop and even though it was close to closing... time- Brendan took the time and effort to get me a nice price on a Compass Limited. Came back that Saturday to finalize everything with no issues. Thanks!

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Brendan Fry