Average based on 2 reviews.
  • New truck

My experience was great. Helpful staff member Adolph took me to all of their locations there was so many to choose from. The paperwork process was so easy and it did not take long at all. I have reffered everyone to the car bank

• Buying A Car

I just happen to walk into the lot and was met by Rich Lujan. He took me through the process of applying for a loan. Then showed me the cars I was qualified to buy. After I made my decision, the paper work was signed and the car delivered. I had to bring the car by for some minor repairs that were done without question. Which I appreciated. I was a good experience all around. It was a nice to work with people who kept smiling through the whole process. I will buy from S & A again.