Groove Ford

977 reviews

977 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Groove Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 28, 2020

Steev was very enthusiastic, didn't hover over me or pressure me while I considered the car, and he listened to my concerns. He made sure the proper touchups... were done before I picked it up and made the whole process easy. Lack of some knowledge of Mazdas, but as it's a Ford dealership, I can't complain!

Steev Yosupov

Sales Associate

(5.0) 28 reviews

January 25, 2020

Great, fast, and friendly service! Huge selection of vehicles reasonably priced. Well worth the drive from Wyoming to Colorado. Highly recommend Groove... for all vehicle purchases!

Steev Yosupov

Sales Associate

(5.0) 28 reviews

• September 16, 2017

I feel it is definitely worth writing a review for Groove Ford. It was a pleasant buying experience. I was originally set up with Ed Murphy, he was new... and unable to actually make the sale all by himself. But because of Ed and his personality I purchased a Ford VelociRaptor. I felt he was honest and genuine and didn't pressure me into anything. Mike Troglia, his manager assisted with this sale. There were a few things I requested to make me feel like I was really winning with this purchase. Mike immediately, without hesitation said he can make them happen. Though there were times where I had to drop my vehicle off and leave it for a couple days, Mike was able to get me in a brand new vehicle as a loaner and made sure it was something I was comfortable driving. Mike’s communication was key! He updated me with the status of my truck and everything that was going on consistently. Mike is excellent at what he does and not once did I feel like he wasn’t going above and beyond to help and make my experience in dealing with Groove Ford nothing but the best. Between Ed Murphy and Mike Troglia, I felt well taken care of and walked out with an amazing truck at an excellent price with all the luxuries I wanted in my dream vehicle. If you want an awesome car buying experience where you aren’t feeling pressured and you’re getting something nice for a great price, I highly recommend Groove Ford.

Stanley, Thank for the review. I am glad to hear that our sales staff exceeded your expectations. If you have any questions we are here for you.

January 23, 2020

I bought my certified Ford Edge exactly 1 year ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the car, the experience with the dealership and the routine maintenance... on my vehicle over the last 12 months. The Quick Lane team is great. Chase Jacobsen in Service/parts is experienced and knowledgeable about my needs while being respectful of my budget. GREAT DEALERSHIP ALL AROUND. Will buy here again.

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your business. Bryan Haarhues General Manager Groove Ford

January 22, 2020

I had a recall for my 2007 Edge passenger air bag. I brought it in first thing in the morning and was checked in and out the door in 10 minutes. I left... the car for the day, and when I returned it was all done, the car had been washed and smiles from the staff as I left. Overall a great experience.

January 22, 2020

I approached Sam to see if she could help me with a difficult vehicle upgrade. I had already purchased a truck 10 months ago and the other dealership “at... Evans and I-25” made promises to add missing equipment that I wanted. After 10 months of me trying to get them to honor the deal, they still failed to deliver. However, I went to Groove and had a chat with Sam to see if there were options. Sam found a solution that was better than expected! She was able to find a new truck, minimized the financial impact on the trade-in, and was a pleasure to work with along the way. Thanks Sam!

Samantha Bailey

Sales Guide

(5.0) 53 reviews

January 21, 2020

I was contacted by Sam within a day of making an inquiry. She kept me updated and we made an appointment. The second I walked in the door, the whole experience... was smooth and easy. The car was waiting, and I never felt pressured. A great first time car buying experience. Would highly recommend them!

Samantha Bailey

Sales Guide

(5.0) 53 reviews

January 21, 2020

It cost too much for an oil change (over $100) and it took over 2 hours to get my car. In fairness, they warned me it would be at least an hour and 45... minutes. This dealership is one of the many who cling to the old way of returning for service every 5000 miles (contrary to the manufacturer's guidance in the owner's manual). Ford should never reward a service department with a superior designation until they modernize their service practices, IMHO. The waiting area was nice, and the service representative was pleasant.

January 21, 2020

Great customer service and no pressure to buy. Very transparent with the car buying process and vehicle trade in process. Thank you again and I will be... back!

January 19, 2020

The person I dealt with was friendly and efficient. The wait was as stated and all service was listed up front and then reviewed when completed.