Groove Ford

(4.7) 732 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

732 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Groove Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Car buying experience!
    September 17, 2017

I feel it is definitely worth writing a review for Groove Ford. It was a pleasant buying experience. I was originally set up with Ed Murphy, he was ne...w and unable to actually make the sale all by himself. But because of Ed and his personality I purchased a Ford VelociRaptor. I felt he was honest and genuine and didn't pressure me into anything. Mike Troglia, his manager assisted with this sale. There were a few things I requested to make me feel like I was really winning with this purchase. Mike immediately, without hesitation said he can make them happen. Though there were times where I had to drop my vehicle off and leave it for a couple days, Mike was able to get me in a brand new vehicle as a loaner and made sure it was something I was comfortable driving. Mike’s communication was key! He updated me with the status of my truck and everything that was going on consistently. Mike is excellent at what he does and not once did I feel like he wasn’t going above and beyond to help and make my experience in dealing with Groove Ford nothing but the best. Between Ed Murphy and Mike Troglia, I felt well taken care of and walked out with an amazing truck at an excellent price with all the luxuries I wanted in my dream vehicle. If you want an awesome car buying experience where you aren’t feeling pressured and you’re getting something nice for a great price, I highly recommend Groove Ford.

Stanley, Thank for the review. I am glad to hear that our sales staff exceeded your expectations. If you have any questions we are here for you.

• John C
    February 10, 2018

Josh K. was great to work with. We have purchased cars from many other dealerships and he was the most professional, knowledgeable, helpful and frien...dly sales associate we have ever had the pleasure of working with.

• Great Service Great Products
    February 2, 2018

I really appreciated the service we received from Gabe and the team over at Groove Ford. They were very accommodating and provided much needed hospita...lity for us while we went through the standard processes and procedures of buying a vehicle. They had no issues staying late and taking care of us. It was nice to have all of our ducks in a row and all of our questions answered before leaving with our new truck. Please stop by their dealership if you are in the market for a Ford vehicle.

• Best Deal on the lot is Determined by the Customer
    January 20, 2018

Terry Cruz is the Man! He was friendly and personable and not pushy or salesy at all! We had gone to a few other dealerships around town before makin...g Groove Ford our last stop for the day. At the first dealership in Lakewood, the salesman I was supposed to meet with was busy on the phone, so a different salesman assisted us. He first took me to a discounted model truck on display outside the front doors that I had no interest in. He told me all about the truck but didn't even make the offer to get inside, look under the hood, take it for a test drive or much less, "kick the tires"! He seemed to expect me to pull cash out of my pocket as if I was making a simple every day purchase based on the big yellow sales tag hanging from the rear view mirror. I had already told him that I was there to see a particular truck that I found online. But he didn't listen to me. He became cocky and abrasive after I refused to buy a truck that I was not there to see. It was supposedly the Best Deal on the lot. He was offended after I still wanted to see the truck I was there to see. "You don't like it? Fine, I'll just sell it to someone else." he tried to say jokingly. I ignored it, but my wife heard it too and was instantly irritated. STRIKE ONE! Oh by the way, I had my wife and 12 year old daughter with me. We looked at a few other trucks and my wife spotted hail damage on one that had caught my eye. The salesman refuted it until we got closer and I put my finger on all the dimples in the hood. "Oh I guess it does have hail damage." he said. STRIKE TWO! We found the truck that I was there to see according to the stock number but it was not the truck pictured online. We showed him the online ad and he went to confirm the number. As he was walking back toward us my wife tried to make conversation with him and asked if they were busier because of the Stock Show being in town? Despite their huge lot sign that read: WELCOME STOCK SHOW FANS, he answered, "Stock Show? I don't know anything about a Stock Show. I am always busy selling." STRIKE THREE! I didn't care to argue with the guy or complain to management . And, I wasn't there to prove my manhood. I was there to buy a truck but this guy just didn't get it. Six Lessons he may never learn, plus one he should never forget: 1) Listen to the customer to discover their wants. 2) Don't make assumptions. 3)Keep negative sounding comments to yourself. 4)Don't offend anyone accompanying the buyer. 5)Be open and and honest especially when selling. 6)Don't be stupid. "Life is hard enough, but it's harder if you're stupid." +1) ***The Best Deal on the lot is determined by the customer.*** At the next dealership, we found some trucks with really reasonable prices and the salesman was 180 degrees from the guy we just experienced. But they just didn't have what I was looking for. At the third dealership we found a truck close to what I was looking for but decided to walk the lot to see what else they had. They were somewhat busy. We were passed by at least three salesmen and not one inquired if we were being helped, so we left. At Groove Ford on Arapahoe Road I saw the same truck I had been looking at online. We parked and I went inside to ask for Terry Cruz who I had been communicating with about a particular truck. Terry happened to be at the counter when I asked for him. He said he was in the middle of helping another customer but that he'd be with us shortly. Before long we were all on a test drive. Terry was friendly, personable, and informative. After what we experienced in the previous hours I can't say enough good things about Terry. Because he was cordial to me, my wife and daughter and wise to the lessons above, He made the sale, literally. I have to give props to Dennis Jacobsen too. That guy was working his tale off because they happened to be short handed in the finance dept. Go to Groove Ford, Centennial,CO and ask for Terry Cruz. He'll treat you right!

Richard, Thank you for the review. Terry is one of our best. I hope you enjoy your new truck and if you ever have any questions please feel free to r...each to us!! Bryan Haarhues General Manager

• Great service
    January 15, 2018

This for many reasons my 5 truck in 4 years and my 4 dealership. I have never written a review before but thought I will do pass on my great experienc...e that I had there. I worked with Gabe and Janhte and they were very fricken awesome. I felt they were listening to what I wanted and did not try to force a car on me. They were knowledgeable about their cars and answered all my crazy questions. They were all great with my kids as well. Would 100% recommend Groove and Gave to everyone, thanks!!

• Excellent and personable experience
    January 13, 2018

Would highly recommend this dealership Gabrielle Dawson was an excellent sales woman. She took the time to explain the vehicle and was truly compassio...nate about our family.

• Initially Great, then we drove out the lot
    January 11, 2018

I will say, the little things are important to me. So they were very good at working out a deal with us. We drove out the lot happy. This was supposed... to be a new vehicle and Ford has partnered with Sirius for a free 6 month trial. We tried setting up the trial and was told that the previous owner had already used the trial. What????!!!! We contacted Groove Ford numerous times and I spoke to a number of sales/managers. Some called me back most didn't. They kept giving me excuses as to what happened. Bottom line is they took over two weeks to get a simple thing fixed and I find out they only gave me a three month trial. I'm really not usually harsh on how I'm treated as long as I get what I wanted, but this small issue was such a ridiculous issue and they didn't even fix it completely. Makes me wonder what else they will half heartedly fix on other deals. Just beware is all I'm saying.

• Committed to work to an agreeable outcome
    January 9, 2018

Committed staff that works with the customer. Russell, our salesman, was amazing, kind and professional. Was out all day looking.. BEST was saved fo...r last.

• $750 Rebate - 2016 Ford Explorer ... WOW
    January 1, 2018

I got a call from Groove Ford stated there was a Ford rebate for my 2016 Ford Explorer. I didn't believe it at first since I purchased the vehicle ab...out a year ago, but when I was in there for service, I stopped by at the Sales Desk and there was a check for me for $750! I couldn't believe it. I have NEVER had anything like this happen before. It is awesome. Thanks for the best experience I've ever had with a car dealer!

• Good people
    December 31, 2017

My sales person was Gabe and she was awesome! She genuinely cared that i git the care i needed and wanted. I do my service here also!

Groove Ford