Groove Ford

Used (720) 442-9054 (720) 442-9054
Service (720) 683-4260 (720) 683-4260

4.5
(1,098 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Groove Ford from DealerRater.

Teddy really help me with a good working vehicle his the

Teddy really help me with a good working vehicle his the best so I’d Groove Ford. Thanks

Consumer response

If anyone needs a new or used vehicle go to Groove Ford they are the Best. I had a problem they solved it with no problem. I’m a happy customer. Thanks so much.

Consumer response

Thanks so much for your help, I needed help with a good working vehicle Groove Ford solved it. A very happy customer. Thanks

3.0

Salesperson was very polite.

Salesperson was very polite. Issue was that the cars website indicated they had about half a dozen of the cars we wanted to look at. When we contacted the dealership, they had none. We did not go to the dealership after learning that.

Teddy was awesome!

Teddy was awesome! He deserves 10+ Stars. We are very Satisfied. ☺️👍 We will recommend Teddy and Groove Ford to all of our family and friends. Thanks for making our day.

Groove Rocks!

I bought a used Hyundai Santa Fe yesterday for my wife. I am a serious car guy. Former Navy aircraft mechanic who owns a vintage Corvette. I drove from Greeley to Groove 1 1/2 hrs to look at this car with all features we wanted. I had spoken to Big K the night before. As s New Yorker I am a tough buyer who has heard it all! I can strongly recommend Groove, Big K, Taelor and all the team. The vehicle exceeded my expectations. This is the only review I have written in my 73 years. Outstanding experience. Big K is the best! Go there, you will not be disappointed!

1.0

Called about a little truck they were selling.

Called about a little truck they were selling. Perfect little truck for me so I wanted to test drive it. Talked to Jonah about trading in my (paid off) 2012 Honda Civic with 141k miles on it, so I sent pictures. Before I could even test drive the truck, this kid had the audacity to offer me 5k for my Civic... this Civic is pretty clean and retails around 10.5-11k. I just had another dealer offer 9k for it (because they are decent people). What a joke. This place will low ball your trade in and try to sell you a 20year old truck for 4k over its true value. BUYERS BEWARE.

Run away!

1.0

Was really hoping for a cleaner detail job after I spent

Was really hoping for a cleaner detail job after I spent top dollar on a used vehicle. Didn’t go above and beyond like other dealers I’ve dealt with. Probably won’t be back

Thank you to Teddy and Groove Ford for an awesome

Thank you to Teddy and Groove Ford for an awesome experience and helping me purchase my new Explorer! I love it so much! This is my third vehicle with Groove Ford and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Teddy was an incredible salesman, he worked hard to get me a great deal and the vehicle that I wanted. I highly recommend Teddy and Groove Ford if you are looking for a new car!

I have always received excellent service and care .

I have always received excellent service and care . From sales to service. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had

This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had thanks to Teddy and Groove Auto. I’ve purchased several cars in the past from different dealerships from around the country and Teddy made the process so painless. He gave me the confidence of actually advocating for my best deal. Ask for Teddy and try to finish up with Josh.