Groove Mazda

Saturday 9:00am–9:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(303) 360-8000 (303) 360-8000

as always awesome

It was late in the day but Sara was cheerful, patient, did not rush and explained everything clearly. She exhibited not only professionalism but a human quality that shows she really cares about helping people to achieve what is best for them. We highly recommend her!!

New Car Experience

Sara did a great job and was very responsive to all my questions. Even after I purchased my new car! I would recommend this dealership and Sara!

Great Experience

I had a great car buying experience working with Sara Sacks and would highly recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing a car. Sara is highly personable and helped me to feel at ease throughout the shopping and buying process. It was almost like buying a car from a knowledgeable friend instead of a pushy salesperson. Negotiations were painless and getting through all of the paperwork was relatively quick . She was able to help me find the exact vehicle I wanted at a great price and I walked away smiling.

Best experience shopping for a car

I purchased a car there because of the salesperson. She was very genuine and nice and not pushy at all which I really appreciated. It was late at night and she stayed overtime to make sure that I got the best experience and I did. Thank you Sara and I love my car.

Previous customer.

I did not visit the facility. That was the best part. The car was delivered to me and that was awesome. Sara was great!!! She was so helpful in the dreaded car buying torture. It was actually very easy and actually painless! Also, not having to deal with 4 different people was great. Sara handled every single thing and even delivered the car. Thanks again Sara!

Found my perfect car at GROOVE Mazda

Andrew at Groove Mazda was super helpful and answered any questions I had about the cars on their lot, and helped me find the perfect one within my budget. They are easy to work with and made the car buying process a little less stressful.

CX-3 2020 excelent service.

Amazing experience, Sara Sacks and all team makes great job, totally recomended, my daughter is very very happy with her new CX-3, great job guys, God Bless you.

Groove Mazda, Andrew Gonzales AMAZING 10/10

Andrew Gonzales was beyond awesome. I used to lease with McDonald Mazda and Andrew was the reason I switched to Groove. Immediate service, quick process to start new lease and no hidden agenda. He was so awesome seriously would recommend Groove Mazda to anyone and to specifically ask for Andrew. You won’t be disappointed.

I felt the groove at Groove Mazda

Sara was full of information and very helpful. Was a fun and very enjoyable experience. Hands down, highly recommended place to buy a car. Ask for Sara!!!

Mazda cx5

Great service from sales rep Jeff Tate to the finance. Everyone was pleasant and professional . Took the time to explain the details of the operation of the vehicle. Finance was able to get me a better interest rate than my banking institute.