Groove Mazda

614 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

Sara made my car buying process painless. She was extremely professional and helped to educate me on all my model options, car enhancements and pricing.... She had a few cars waiting for me to test drive as I drove up and was a great help as it came to pricing. I would absolutely go back for my next car.

January 31, 2020

My car buying journey was made easy at Groove Subaru in Centennial. Sam W. was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The finance department was super-helpful... with that end of the transaction. I love my new ride.

• October 31, 2017

I purchased my car the end of February 2017 and have been in twice for my service on my car. I had not planned on buying a new car so soon but was forced... to when mine finally gave out. I live in Colorado Springs and did not have a great experience at the Mazda dealership there, so I started looking around in Denver. I spoke with Destiny and she was awesome. I told her what I was looking for and what I had been quoted so far. She let me know when would check to see what they could do and let me know within 30 minutes. She got back to me in 15min. She talked with me about my needs and met those without trying to push or sell me other things I did not need. This is really important to me as my father is a mechanic and do not appreciate when dealerships and/or salesmen try to use sales tactics or assume I am not knowledgeable about cars. She and her team did everything they could to get me the best deal and make it a great hassle and pressure free experience. They even stayed late for me since I live out of town. Destiny is great at communication and stays in touch making sure everything is taken care of during the buying process and after. She ensures I am taken care of when I have come up for service (oil changes etc) also. I highly recommend Groove Mazda and working with Destiny!

January 23, 2020

Sara was very helpful, genuinely caring and Informative. I’ve had many bad car salesmen experiences with pushy uncaring individuals. Not the case with... Sara at Groove Mazda.

January 1, 2020

Please do not buy from this dealership! My experience was horrible. I found a vehicle that suited my needs, negotiated a price and signed the preliminary... paperwork only to have the car sold to another customer shortly after I signed the the intent to buy. I am a returning customer, however, following this incident, I will not consider Groove Mazda again if this is the way that business is conducted and customers are treated. I will also advise others not to purchase from Groove Mazda.

December 31, 2019

Was looking for a specific car. Destiny was very responsive and straight forward. No going back and forth games. Found my new “Go to”. Genuinely tried... to help not just make a sale. Thank u!

November 6, 2019

My experience working with Sara Sacks was Great, she is very professional yet personable which is a great attribute to Mazda. During the search for my... vehicle, She was never a hard sell , never pushy or demanding and I do appreciate that! Customer service at this location A in my opinion. Very refreshing after my previous experience with other dealerships.....

November 2, 2019

Andrew was great he gave us honest and fair opinions on the cars we were looking at and worked within our narrow search to find a car that fit our needs.

November 1, 2019

Destiny went above and beyond to give me wonder service. She was extremely knowledgeable with everything in the process with my lease and the car itself.... I would totally recommend you see Destiny if you are interested purchaser leashing a car

October 31, 2019

After one especially unhelpful salesperson at McDonalds Mazda in Lakewood, I went back to Groove Mazda in Centennial after I discovered they had the exact... used 2019 Mazda3 I wanted (a needle in a haystack!), and was about to give up on ever finding it within the next six to twelve months! Sara Sacks answered my initial phone inquiry, and was there a day later to help me through the process. Her courtesy and helpfulness were much appreciated and I'm thrilled with my almost-new hatchback!