• Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Long time happy Mercedes Benz Bakersfield customer. They never give me a reason to buy elsewhere. The service and experience always amazing and this buy was no different. Thanks Mercedes.

• Happy with my Mercedes

Good job Mercedes. Very happy with my purchase and salesman Dylan. Could not ask for a better experience.

• Very Professional

My experience at Mercedes Benz was awesome!! As a female, I felt as though many of the other dealerships didn't take me seriously as a buyer. I wasn't given adequate time and attention which is extremely frustrating. Javier showed me his full respect and made sure I was fully taken care of. I have been car shopping for a while now and have came across a lot of people who simply just didn't take the time to work with me, that was not the case here! I finally left a dealership not feeling pressured, I would highly recommend this place if your looking for a friendly and easy process to buy a car!!

• Service is good

Coming in for my 30,000 mile maintenance check has been a very smooth process. I called last minute for an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in ...i decides to wait for the car and hang out in their waiting area, coffee fruit and cookies is provided, just sit and relax and watch tv. My service advisor was John and he was very courteous/attentive and well informed with the needs of the car. Ill be back again within 10,000 miles.

• Repairs

I dropped off my vehicle at Mercedes Benz and was pleased that they have loaner vehicles, so I could continue running my errands. The customers service is definitely great.

• Repairs

I greatly appreciate all the work done on my vehicle and I was in and out in no time.

• Purchase

Tiffany at financing did an amazing job of guiding me through the signing process and found some great deals as well. Very grateful for the service and the amazing deal. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle from Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield

• purchase

Friendly, No pressure sales experience. We really were not prepared to by a vehicle that day but Lalo, our Sales Consultant really listened to us as we described what type of vehicle we wanted. He was patient and informative and helped us find the vehicle we wanted and purchased.

• service

Super fast service. Dawn is definately a professional. The service department really cares about super service and customer satisfaction.

• Purchase

I was totally pleased with all aspects of my purchase.. loved the transparency of both my sales associate and the finance agent