• Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Long time happy Mercedes Benz Bakersfield customer. They never give me a reason to buy elsewhere. The service and experience always amazing and this buy was no different. Thanks Mercedes.

• Repairs

I dropped off my vehicle at Mercedes Benz and was pleased that they have loaner vehicles, so I could continue running my errands. The customers service is definitely great.

• Repairs

I greatly appreciate all the work done on my vehicle and I was in and out in no time.

• Purchase

Tiffany at financing did an amazing job of guiding me through the signing process and found some great deals as well. Very grateful for the service and the amazing deal. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle from Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield

• purchase

Friendly, No pressure sales experience. We really were not prepared to by a vehicle that day but Lalo, our Sales Consultant really listened to us as we described what type of vehicle we wanted. He was patient and informative and helped us find the vehicle we wanted and purchased.

• service

Super fast service. Dawn is definately a professional. The service department really cares about super service and customer satisfaction.

• Purchase

I was totally pleased with all aspects of my purchase.. loved the transparency of both my sales associate and the finance agent

• Purchase

Very helpful and knowledgeable They were able to answer all my questions and put me in the car I needed.

• Purchase

A+ buying experience. Jesse was excellent and we are very happy with our purchase.

• Purchase

I never thought I would own a nice car, but thanks to Javi I am finally driving in style. Javi helped me find the right car and he is an all around nice guy. He is very knowledgeable and wants his customers to be happy.