Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Used 877-204-7607 Email Dealer
Service 888-415-0617

3.5
  • Great Experience

Hard to believe that you could have a pleasant experience at a car dealership, but we did when we bought our new Sonata, which is also a great car. Everyone in the entire process was respectful of our time, knowledgeable and helpful, with no high pressure tactics, and it's nice place to hang out. Only negative is that they close at 7pm on weekdays, so it's not always convenient to shop there.

• Ms Joan DePrisco

If you intend on purchasing a new or used vehicle, I would recommend a salesman to you whose name is Derrick Allen. He is the BEST !!!!!!!!

Thank you for your recommendation, Joanie!

Thank you for your recommendation, Joanie!

• Smh smh

Was not happy with the service center or the service from the finance department.

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to know what happened, so if you would, please email kpaul@johnsonautomotive.com Thank you!

• Happy customer from Lillington

Thank you for your review, Patricia!

I have been dealing with Takye and it has been a fantastic experience. We are still working on the deal but high praise for a dealership that is transparent with the customer. With everyone having busy lives, it refreshing to find a dealership that is not afraid to deal with customers through emails and texts. Thanks.

Thank you for your review, Patricia!

• Great purchase experience

Mac McAleer and John Barbaro made buying a car a wonderful experience. Check them out.

Thank you for your review!

Thank you for your review!

• 2013 Hyundai Tucson SUV

Thank you for your review, Robert!

I drove my SUV to the dealership for a 45,000mi check-up. Everything checked/taken care of pertaining to this service. NO PROBLEMS at anything during this visit. NO complaints. This is WHY I keep going back to the dealership.

Thank you for your review, Robert!

• A great service!

They have great service manager and attendants. They know their job very well. My experrience was very good with them.

Thank you for letting us service your Hyundai and for your review!

Thank you for letting us service your Hyundai and for your review!

• Great Exerience

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Hyundai of Cary, Bert!

Great experience. Already bought or leased 5 vehicles from them. They had what I wanted in stock, and since I was a valued repeat customer, was treated like royalty. Threw in a few extras, too.

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Hyundai of Cary, Bert!

• Excellent sales people!

Thank you, Daniel! We're happy that we were able to help you find your perfect car!

I want to thank everybody in Johnson Hyundai. What an excellent buying experience! They REALLY put customer first! They did everything to satisfy my buying experience to the right car with a reasonable price. Mark, Brian, and especially Johnny, I can't thank you more for your great service! Thank you very much!

• Unprofessional

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important to us and we have passed it along to our service manager.

We purchased two vehicles here. That was okay but we purchased free oil changes. Every time we take the cars in they take about one hour and fourth minutes to complete. Way way to long.