• Great Service, Great Car, Great Price = 5 Stars

Purchased my Audi there 14 months ago. Bring it there for service and still goes like a champ. Thanks for the wonderful car. 5 stars

Thank you for your purchase enjoy your vehicle and come back and see us!

Thanks for your purchase. Enjoy your vehicle and please come back and see us!

Thank you for your purchase enjoy your vehicle and come back and see us!

Thanks for your purchase. Enjoy your vehicle and please come back and see us!

• Used Car purchased

My first time visiting the dealership I was treated well. The personnel gave me insight into the vehicle and I was able to get some clarity on the vehicle. I am still interested in the vehicle though I was not approve. I would recommend LW Automotive to others, the staff was very respectful and help me out tremendously. I look forward to further communicating and visits with the LW Automotive in the near future, thanks again.

• Wonderful Staff and Service

I really couldn't have asked for anything more. They were extremely accommodating and did everything they could to help me. You can tell they really care about their customers. They made me feel completely secure and there's every reason to trust them.

• Came in for one left with two

Came in for one car left with two. Was very happy with the work they did to get this done. Thank you

• 2015 Corvette Purchase

Dealer was efficient and responsive in completing the sale and transport from their location to South Carolina. Their description and ratings of the vehicle where accurate. In fact, the ratings were conservative (found the vehicle to be in better shape than described and rated). Every little blemish (not many) was reported in the "for sale" description. This dealer uses a top rated transporter to ship their cars. Pricing was fair, with no hidden costs.

• Looking at used Audi on-line.

Very responsive and professional response to my inquiry. I will definitely contact the dealership when I am closer to making a purchase. Highly recommend contacting this dealership for a high quality used vehicle.

• BOOM they did it

I was shopping for a certain vehicle and they had it in stock. I drove in to get the car. Needed financed and had some issues with getting approved. Lorne went above and beyond to get me approved. He worked with the bank and got me a good rate and term. I was very happy with the entire transaction. They even financed a 4 year warranty in the loan. I will be back for routine service. I would like to thank Lorne and the team.

• Best cars best prices is no lie

Recently bought my jeep from here, and had a great experience. Deserves more than five stars

• picked me up at airport made it home safe

Great service at this dealership. We were picked up at the Airport. Arrived At their lot. Was very excited to see all the different cars. We did the paperwork and head back home back east. The Jeep did not skip a beat. I am very happy with the entire experience. Great job! May even come back again.

• Lw automotive is the best

This place is awesome. Our family has purchased many cars from Lw Automotive. They have a great selection of vehicles. We will continue to do business with them in the future.