Average based on 87 reviews.
  • Great Service, Great Car, Great Price = 5 Stars

Purchased my Audi there 14 months ago. Bring it there for service and still goes like a champ. Thanks for the wonderful car. 5 stars

Thank you for your purchase enjoy your vehicle and come back and see us!

Thank you for your purchase enjoy your vehicle and come back and see us!

• Best experience I have ever had with a dealer

Just purchased a BMW X5 from this dealer. Absolute perfect car. The process was easier than I could've ever thought possible. The vehicle, staff, and the owner made this a great experience. I truly have never been treated better. Thank you LW for everything!!!

• Happy Customer

The customer service was great.. They are freindly people. Would return if need another car.

• Good people

So the second time I bought something from these guys and it was alot more enjoyable experience than the first. They worked with me about a trade in. I bought a 06 srt8 off them for a reasonable price. After some inspections and stuff they repaired all the major repairs that were needed and didn't raise the price. Also went out of there way to get me another key. They have a pretty nice inventory. They don't focus on one type of vehicle so there is something for everyone.

• Happy Customer

Had a refreshingly positive experience when we purchased our Mercedes Benz in March. No sales pressure but really terrific customer service. Brought our car in for routine service in June and was very pleased with the speed and quality of the garage service. Highly recommend LW!

• Responsive service and very fair

Bought an Audi A4 from LW and experienced a minor problem with the oil level sensor that needed to be replaced. LW fully refunded not only the cost to replace the oil sensor but the oil change I got (but didn't actually need, given that it was a sensor issue). Very helpful and friendly customer service and definitely a fair/reasonable dealer to work with.

• Great family owned dealership!

My whole experience in dealing with the family at LW Automotive has been very professional, prompt, and honest. All of my emails and calls were answered about the vehicle I was interested in buying. I requested the vehicle be taken to a local dealership to have them inspect the vehicle and without delay or hesitation, they had someone drive it over just so I could have better peace of mind. I flew out to PA within a week of getting positive feedback of the car and was picked up at the airport by Ralph. He was such a pleasure to meet and work with. Took a test drive with him and he told me to drive the car however I wanted to drive. I fell in love with the car, winding up and down twisty roads of Wexford. We eventually got back to the dealership and came to a very fair price for the vehicle pretty easily. Lorne and Rob at the dealership were also very friendly and honest. They stand by their word and make sure your experience goes smooth and to your liking. Unlike most dealers, they don't pressure you or make you feel obligated to sign or buy anything. The vehicle was better in person than what they described on their posting. If you see a vehicle you like, I wouldn't hesitate to make a call to inquire. This family enjoys cars just like we do and understand the importance of fairness and honesty. They also still answer questions I may have of the vehicle months after it arrived home and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks again guys, keep up the good work!

• Friendly staff and easy to do business with

Lorne and his team are always accommodating and easy to work with. I have purchased multiple cars from them and they are fair in price and come through on any commitments made. They always have great and fun selections of cars! I recommend them!

• The best cars and prices I have seen in this area!

Got a great deal!!! They were very knowledgable and experienced.

Got a great deal!!! They were very knowledgable and experienced.

• Truly World Class Experience!!!!

I had a great buying experience and really appreciate the time and effort to ensure I was happy with my purchase.