New 888-377-5231 Dealer Website
Used 866-449-3984 Email Dealer
Service 888-722-0571

Average based on 41 reviews.
  • Great service department

I have a Subaru Tribeca and my car temperature was rising on and off. Finally when I called Randy Marion Subaru and told them what was going on they told me to bring it in as soon as possible. The service department told me my radiator was leaking and my thermostat was bad. I asked them to check the whole car over while it was been repaired and they did. I was informed by Kevin what repairs needed to be done on my car. The dealership even gave me a loaner while my car was being repaired. I felt how a customer should be treated while dealing with service on a car. Being informed at all times is my biggest priority. Even when I just had a brake light that went out they took my car right in and changed it while I waited. You can't get a more satisfactory service department. Thank you Kevin for everything. You and your team are great!

• Suburbu, Cross Track - Khaki

Frank and Daryl were very helpful. Had the car ready to test drive, paper work done in record time. No pressure, just let us take our time.

• Best car dealership experience

My husband and I were helped by Mark who was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all of our questions and understood what we were really looking for. The test drive was easy and we didn't spend the whole day there being pressured and being thrown through hoops like previous dealerships I have bought cars from. The environment was so laid back and friendly! We didn't buy a car, but we plan to in the near future. I actually look forward to going back to this dealership and being able to deal with honest and knowledgable people. And... The car selection was great too. : )

• Randy Marion Subaru Service

I love my Subaru! And with that, you have to have a reliable team for service. The guys at Randy Marion Subaru Service do a great job! Friendly and knowledgeable. Even if has been something small like the tire light on (because of cold weather), they jump in my Crosstrek, pull it in & check the pressure, making sure I'm good to go! I would definitely recommend Randy Marion Subaru Service (even if you don't own a Subaru!)

• Great Staff!

Great guys. NOT pushy AT ALL. By far the best buying experience I have ever had in my life. Keep it up guys! Love it.

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience, Dan! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you moving forward!

• Great Dealership

As a former employee, I highly recommend Randy Marion Subaru. Not only do I have personal first-hand experience with this dealership, but I have worked at the other local Charlotte Subaru dealers as well. Randy Marion Subaru is by far the best I have ever worked for. The General Manager Charles McCarty, and his son Marshall (Sales Manager), have created a friendly and hassle-free environment to purchase a new or certified pre-owned Subaru. Charles always hires quality people to his team to ensure the customer experience is top notch. I enjoyed working in an environment where I did not have to pressure people while they shopped. I will not hesitate to drive over five hours back to Mooresville to get my next Subaru from Charles and Marshall. Randy Marion Subaru is a cut above the rest.

• Very helpful and good selection.

Had a good experience. Very helpful explaining things to me. Love the CrossTrek and easy to drive.

Thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can do for your new Crosstrek moving forward!

• excellent dealership

I bought a new Subaru Forester from Randy Marion last week. I live in West Virginia, but a friend recommended them. They saved me over $3000 dollars compared to local dealers and also delivered the car to me. They were easy to negotiate with and made for a stress free car buying experience. I highly recommend them to all of my friends!

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Randy Marion family! We're glad to hear you had a great experience in our Sales department - if there's anything we can do for you moving forward, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• 2nd new Outback from Randy Marion

This is the 3rd car we have purchased from Randy Marion Subaru. We have purchased a used car and 2 new Outbacks. Todd Burgie and the rest of the crew are very good to deal with. No pressure, but ready to answer any questions at any step of the process. I do and have recommended Randy Marion Subaru to anyone who is looking for a vehicle. They also have a good service and parts department with flexible hours.

Thank you for the kind words, Dale! We are glad to hear you've had great experiences with our Sales and Service departments - if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Great car buying experience

Thank you Brian for all your help and for educating us about Subaru's in general. It was a very friendly, no pressure experience. Love my Forrester!