• Great service department

I have a Subaru Tribeca and my car temperature was rising on and off. Finally when I called Randy Marion Subaru and told them what was going on they told me to bring it in as soon as possible. The service department told me my radiator was leaking and my thermostat was bad. I asked them to check the whole car over while it was been repaired and they did. I was informed by Kevin what repairs needed to be done on my car. The dealership even gave me a loaner while my car was being repaired. I felt how a customer should be treated while dealing with service on a car. Being informed at all times is my biggest priority. Even when I just had a brake light that went out they took my car right in and changed it while I waited. You can't get a more satisfactory service department. Thank you Kevin for everything. You and your team are great!

• Car was exactly what was listed!

Sales staff were really helpful. The car was exactly what was listed online-

Sales staff were really helpful. The car was exactly what was listed online-

• Outback Joy

My husband and I visited three different Subaru dealerships in NC before deciding upon Randy Marion. Cory Cerven was knowledgeable and very helpful during all aspects of this purchase. I am thrilled with my new Outback and appreciate the Randy Marion experience.

• Exceeded my expectations.

Very professional and knowledgable. I made the right decision to go to Randy Marion Subaru.

• Great Customer Service!

Excellent service and easy to work with. They made the whole car buying process a breeze!

• My experience at Randy Marion ford

I bought a new Ford Escape yesterday at Randy Marion ford in statesville nc it was the easiest, less stressful car buying experience ever! Corby Jones, (CJ) is a very knowledgeable salesman and was courteous and not pushy! He was patient and helpful, the entire team made my experience a nice one with no hassle! And Garret programmed my blue tooth, my door code, my radio, my navigation, and explained it all so carefully, thank you for my good experience I shall be back!!!

• Suburbu, Cross Track - Khaki

Frank and Daryl were very helpful. Had the car ready to test drive, paper work done in record time. No pressure, just let us take our time.

• Best car dealership experience

My husband and I were helped by Mark who was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all of our questions and understood what we were really looking for. The test drive was easy and we didn't spend the whole day there being pressured and being thrown through hoops like previous dealerships I have bought cars from. The environment was so laid back and friendly! We didn't buy a car, but we plan to in the near future. I actually look forward to going back to this dealership and being able to deal with honest and knowledgable people. And... The car selection was great too. : )

• Randy Marion Subaru Service

I love my Subaru! And with that, you have to have a reliable team for service. The guys at Randy Marion Subaru Service do a great job! Friendly and knowledgeable. Even if has been something small like the tire light on (because of cold weather), they jump in my Crosstrek, pull it in & check the pressure, making sure I'm good to go! I would definitely recommend Randy Marion Subaru Service (even if you don't own a Subaru!)

• Great Staff!

Great guys. NOT pushy AT ALL. By far the best buying experience I have ever had in my life. Keep it up guys! Love it.

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience, Dan! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you moving forward!