Bergstrom Buick GMC Cadillac of Green Bay

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bergstrom
    September 1, 2017

I always enjoy working with Bergstrom. On this recent visit the rep pointed out to me that I had a new issue. He said that it would be no charge to ...correct. I was elated and grateful. God is truly great. Why? Because I could not afford any additional fees. Why, because we are saving to buy our first home. Thanks Bergstrom, ADT

Did not respect their owner words or warranty.
    April 3, 2018

I purchased my car there a year and a 1/2 ago. It came with a one year bumper to bumper coverage. I rarely drive the car on the highway but the very ...1st time I did I noticed a knocking in the front left wheel. It didn't sound serious, in fact I thought it was just something loose that was flying around under the hood. I brought it in close to the end of the year and explained when I made the appointment that the car had been knocking in the left front wheel. The person on the phone assured me they would do bumper to bumper checks on everything and not to worry about it. When I picked up the car I did not notice anything So I assumed it was taken care of, until a few months later when I got it to I higher speed and it was making the exact same noise only louder. When I purchased the car the salesman told me they always cover anything that was wrong even if it's just after the warranty as long as it was something that was there before so when I brought it in for my oil change I explained that it had been missed in the original check. They Seemed very sympathetic at 1st and agreed it would have gotten louder with the colder weather that we had just had but then they said it would be a $500 repair for strut work. I had brought up looking into an extended warranty so then they told me they would do it If I purchased a warranty from them. After comparing apples to apples and warranty's their warranty was about $1400 more, so I explained that to them and their best offer was to charge me $250 for the repair (or split it in half with me.) Since it was a condition in the car when I 1st purchased, I just don't feel this is fare. And then, after doing a little more research found out it's only about a $140 repair anywhere else. Buyer beware! Do your homework!

Great Selection
    January 17, 2018

Just driving threw the Lot and they came out to me, thought I liked a Cadillac but ended up in a Buick. Great Trade value, loved the popcorn and the ...guy had a nickname of Givem away Randy, what an Awesome guy to deal with

Aleoncore
    July 7, 2017

The dealership is well maintained by knowledgeable and friendly staff. I bought three vehicles at Bergstrom and they satisfy all my service needs. Th...anks team Bergstrom

Great Service People at Bergstrom Green Bay!
    February 23, 2017

Service people ALWAYS great me at my car as I drive in for service. The workers always appear happy and glad to see me. They verify what my service ne...eds are. They speak to me politely and provide eye contact. They walk with me to their desk and we fill out paper work. They make the experience hassle free. I actually look forward to service with Bergstrom. It's fun to visit with other people in the waiting room over coffee and cookies.

Thanks for the great feedback! Service is never fun, but glad we can help make it painless. Stop back for coffee and cookies anytime.

Bergstrom Cadi/Buick/GMC -- Green Bay, WI
    October 21, 2016

Outstanding personnel at the Green Bay Buick/Cadi/GMC Dealership! From the Sales organization (Randy/Ryan) to the Finance Side (Brad) the used car app...raiser, to the General Manager, to the folks in the back Maint/Parts that always make you feel welcome. They are all top shelf people from my perspective! Very attentive to one's needs, very patient and always willing to help. Bergstrom Top Mgt should study what is done in this Dealership, and use what they find to improve any Bergstrom house dealership that needs assistance, and examples of how it should be done right, assuming this self improvement process is not already in place.

Thanks James! We have a special team and we're proud of them. Thanks for your business and the great feedback.

Try and buy a new truck and nothing back !
    September 5, 2016

I emailed them for a new truck and sales man calls me back. I give him all the details three colors that would work nothing special. He said I got it ...will do some work and call you back. 2 weeks and nothing! When GM runs specials on end of the year they don't last long. Just a second call saying can't find nothing or we don't have anything would've been great ,since he told me they had quite a few options left their. Tells me either he was not telling the truth or the sale must not be that important I guess.

Thanks Justin. Appreciate the feedback and sorry for the frustration.

very good service and people who really care :)
    August 26, 2016

great place to visit and a positive experience with people who care !!!

Thanks Danny! Five stars for you too!

body shop and service
    August 19, 2016

There has been an issue EVERY time my vehicle has been there, either with the paperwork or the work performed on my vehicle. Most likely the last tim...e I will be there for anything.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the frustration.

Trade in low-ball
    August 2, 2016

Gave us very low trade-in despite mint condition. Said we failed to respond to an air-bag recall...this was not true....we never got a recall notice.... Then they changed the story.....said CarFax said our airbag was deployed.....another lie.....car was in one low speed fender-bender....airbag never deployed. They then said that even though CarFax 'maybe' wrong, they had to go by it. Sounded to us like CarFax and your dealer were in collusion to keep trade in below blue book. We were not impressed.

Thanks for the feedback Steve. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.

Bergstrom Buick GMC Cadillac of Green Bay