Long Island City Volkswagen

Used 866-507-4297 Email Dealer
Service 866-210-3427

Average based on 46 reviews
  • Jerson

Visited the VW dealer on northern boulevard to purchase a New Passat. Had the pleasure to be welcomed by Jerson, a informative and transparent employee. My father and I stepped in to calculate the payments and left very pleased with a new Passat.

• Oscar Peralta

The main reason I give high marks to Long Island City Volkswagen is due to their sales team. Oscar and Steve took very good care of me. If anyone is in the market for a Volkswagen and wants a great car-buying experience, I recommend you go see Oscar at Long Island City Volkswagen. I will definitely be back again for my next car!

• 2016 VW golf

Good service, fast and thorough¿Thanks to Jerson,the sales person who is very patient, kind with postive selling attitude.

• JERSON AND STEVE

I recently leased my first vehicle from Long Island City Volkswagen and worked with Jerson and Steve. They were patient, answered all of my questions, worked with my requests for car color/interiors and were overall TOP OF THE NOTCH team to work with. I highly HIGHLY recommend people looking for a car head to LIC Volkswagen and ask for Jerson and Steve.

• Jetta GLi

Great experience. I used to sell VWs and I was impressed with the quality of the personnel at LIC VW. Jerson was a great salesperson to work with as were the sales and finance managers. I would recommend to anyone looking for a VW in the NYC area. It was a quick and easy buying process.

• Oscar Peralta

Accommodating in buying choices they provided. They professionally corrected an issue which was unknown to them at the time.

• Oscar Peralta

Very awesome to work with Oscar really manage around what I was bringing to his table. Made my car purchase very pleasant and just what I was looking for.

• Oscar Peralta

The service was great and the sraff assisted us in a very professional mannor.

The service was great and the sraff assisted us in a very professional mannor.

• Great customer service

Mohammed Rahman was just fab, he was so charming and easy to talk to! Very helpful and attentive, Thanks.

• Jerson

Jerson was very pleasant to deal with. He gave us a great deal and we were out of there with a new car the same day. We will definitely be back!