Mini of Birmingham

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 5, 2016

I have bought a lot and traded a lot of cars. MINI OF BIRMINGHAM, AL., was truly the best buying experience - that anyone could ask for. Bill Powell w...as my salesperson - Bill gave me an awesome trade-in price for my car and helped me purchase the car of my dreams! I never imagined purchasing a vehichle could be so easy. I would highly recommend - MINI OF BIRMINGHAM to anyone out there looking to purchase thier next vehicle. I would rate- Bill Powell and his staff with the GOLD STAR REWARD!! - 110% of complete customer satisfaction :)

May 14, 2018

Good experience at your dealership as always. Clean place, well decorated.

Lewis Pardue, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 14, 2018

I had a very good experience at the mini dealership in Birmingham, Alabama. My engine light has been coming on and off for about a year and a half. I ...had it checked in nearby Columbus and its was repaired for a short time. The engine light started again in only afew days. I drove the mini to the dealership in Birmingham for repair. The service advisor, Tabatha, was great. She listened, was very friendly, and walked with me to the waiting room showing me where the snacks and restrooms were located. She kept me informed on the progress on the repairs. I am very pleased with the service and the courtesy of the mini dealership. Just hoping the engine light stays OFF!

Hi Jamie Johnston, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best ...wishes, MINI of Birmingham

May 14, 2018

Love having my Mini serviced here. I have the best staff and the best facilities. Each and every person you deal with is knowledgeable and super frien...dly!

Jennifer Robinson, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MINI of Birmingham! If you ever need a...nything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 27, 2018

Everyone was friendly and professional. Great experience overall.

Pamela Ingram, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MINI of Birmingham! We can't wait to see y...ou again, have a great day.

April 25, 2018

Best sales associates in the car business. Quick service. Easy transaction. No haggling back and forth.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more t...han happy to help!

April 20, 2018

We had a MINI repaired at this dealership, the whole experience was so fantastic, from the good folks in the Service Dept. all the way to the Sales st...aff and General Manager. It was all about helping us, from moment one. So good, in fact, that we decided while we were there to become a two-MINI family, with the purchase of a JCW convertible...and THAT was a fantastic experience in itself. Everyone we spoke with or dealt with was so awesome, and we’re glad to be part of the MINI of Birmingham family.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

March 23, 2018

The sales force, management, and staff at Mini of Birmingham were the best ever. They made the day fun...had a hard time leaving with our car.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take c...are!

March 5, 2018

This is a good dealership with friendly staff. It was a pleasure to purchase a car from them.

Hi Carla Cook, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wish...es, MINI of Birmingham

October 10, 2017

The experience was excellent. Thank you for the great service.

Michael Shivers, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations at MINI of Birmingham! Have a wonderful day and come back to... see us anytime!

Mini of Birmingham