Gates Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 902-5415 (888) 902-5415
Used (888) 703-4508 (888) 703-4508
Service (888) 875-7806 (888) 875-7806

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gates Hyundai from DealerRater.

Parker Ashford

As a first time car buyer, I was timid about the entire process of purchasing a vehicle. The fine folks at Gates were efficient, friendly, and helped in any way possible. They were entirely reasonable in negotiating a price, transparent about the car's history, and friendly in customer service. Logan Noe answered all questions I asked, and responded amazingly fast with tremendous service. If anybody in my life asked me where to go to purchase a new car, I will always recommend Gates Hyundai in Richmond, KY.

1.0

Nightmare on Atwood

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and have been overall pleased until this last occurance. A few days after purchasing a vehicle from here, a tire blew out because they had the wrong sized tires on the car. After they replaced the tires, they did not drive the car to see if there were any other issues with the car. To have the tires replaced, it took them FOUR days l... they accomplished a tire per day. The back left wheel was bent so I dropped the car off on Thursday 06/06/19.. the wheel they ordered is the wrong size and now I have to wait til Thursday to pickup the vehicle. Ordering proper sized wheels @ tires should be on the lower end of their spectrum of expertise, right? Maybe not. I’m not driving uncomfortably in a 4 cylinder cardboard seat for another 3 days.. so I have to pay out of pocket for a rental car to better accommodate me due to the dealerships inability to thoroughly inspect a vehicle prior to selling it, their I nability to select the correct sized wheels/tires, and lack of customer service skills to help maintain customer satisfaction. My next vehicle purchase will not be from any of the Gates car dealerships.

1.2

Unaccommodating, lack of willingness to help & rude owner

Great follow up

Zach in Sales followed up with me quickly and answered all my questions. Answered texts in timely fashion. I highly recommend for professionalism and the customer service.

Gates is great for us, twice!

I can’t say enough good things about this dealership. One of the best buying experiences I have had. My wife and I have bought two cars from there since last year, and I would encourage anyone in the market to check Gates our first. Their customer service and prices just can’t be beat. But the thing I like most about Gates though is how laid back and hassle free I have felt both times purchasing a car there. They have never pressured me or made me feel like I have at their dealers. They even offered to let my wife and I take the vehicle we were looking at for the day to run errands in town and make sure it fit our needs and lifestyle. Brandon and Logan have been great salespeople when we have looked at vehicles there, and answered all f our questions. They worked hard to get us a great deal and all discounts possible. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. They also realized how big of a purchase a new vehicle is for someone, and helped us make the right choice for our family. Keep up the great work!

Gates is great, twice!!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for taking time to share your wonderful purchase experience you had! You're continued trust and business is the biggest compliment we could ever receive. We strive to treat our guests like family. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call us anytime! Thank you from all of us at Gates Hyundai! Always a pleasure to serve you!

Worth driving to Gates Hyundai

My experience was excellent. The salesman Greg Fath really took the time and effort to help us pick out what we wanted . We chose Sonata Sport and very happy with our choice . Had great conversation with him . Drive to Gates Hyundai in Richmond

Gates Hyundai in Richmond is legit

Great sales staff. I didn’t purchase a car from them on my first visit but they will be the first place I go when I am ready.

quick, excellent service at a fair price

My experience has been very consistent with the service department. They keep appointments, work quickly, and resolve the problem. The prices seem to be fair and they do a lot for free.

Great guy!

Hello I would just like to say that Rick Asher is one of the best if not THE best car dealer I’ve ever talked to he helped me through the process and everything so thank you rick for the great service!!!!