Don's Wholesale Lafayette

• Amy at Dons is AWESOME!!!

Amy at Dons Wholesale Lafayette was Awesome! I bought another vehicle from another dealer and the experience was not as great as this. Relaxing & she worked so hard to get us in a car. Personable, friendly, God driven. I will buy from Amy from now on! Sonnier Family, Church Point LA

• Not worth it!

Bought a truck in September 2016, a few weeks later the air conditioner was not blowing cold so we brought it back, come to find out it was a hose that had dry rotted and the extra warranty we bought would not cover it, which was fine I understood. Now 6 months later the truck will not get out of neutral. I got stuck on the side of the road for 45 minutes brought it to don's they tell me it's not covered under the warranty?!?? Excuse me what? The problem has to do with the actuator motor. I'm two months away from having a baby you think I can fork out $700, no I cannot which is why we had bought a warranty in the first place, but what good is it when it covers ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! I will NEVER buy or recommend anyone here!

• Jericah at Dons is Amazing,Fantasic,Awesome!

Jericah, was so amazing at assisting my family and I on a decision for a vehicle. She knew the exact words to say to make us feel welcome to DONS Wholesale. I would refer anyone to her, she has the personality and patience for her customers. I will be seeing you again soon Girl. Keep up the good work Girly!

• Whoopass

Horrible says one thing does another no one I know even close will buy there!

Horrible says one thing does another no one I know even close will buy there!

Hi Gunner, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us. Customer service is very important to us and would love the opportunity to chat with you to see how things could have been improved. At Don's Wholesale we invest a lot into going above and beyond: providing a certified 171 pt. inspection, free carfax, 30 day warranty, extended warranty options, accessories etc. so if there are any broken parts to our process, it is important that we are made aware so we can better serve our customers. I am unable to locate you as a customer in our system so do not have a way to reach out to you. Please call our customer service department at 337-210-5010 to provide us with more detail. Thank you, Customer Service

• Mike formerly interested in doing buisness with

Very disappointed. I just saw a used car at Don's online that I was interested in and when I called for the price they told me it was about $1000 more than a new one. When I mentioned that a new one was cheaper, instead of saying something courteous like "Im sorry that's what the price is, good luck with your search" the salesperson, Amy, said thank you and abruptly hung up the phone. Needless to say, we wont be doing business together. --Mike

I am so very sorry for the misunderstanding. I, in no way shape or form meant to be rude to you. You can view my reviews on this site and our other sites, I value all of my customers and potential customers. I do wish you luck in finding the vehicle that's perfect for you. Many blessings -Amy Phillips

• GREAT!

Amy was great! I am so excited about my purchase. She made the sale so easy & fast!

• FANTASTIC

Wow Amy is fantastic, she gets the job done for sure! This is my third purchase from Dons. They have treated me great! I will definitely be back!

Thank you for your feedback! Keep an eye out for a letter and a little something from us in the mail as a thank you for being a valued customer. I will personally send it off later this week. Thanks, Customer Service Department

• GREAT DEAL!

Thank you for your feedback! Amy is definitely one of a kind. We love her and we appreciate your business. Welcome to the Don's Wholesale family!

Amy did a great job and gave me a great deal! She is full of energy, I can tell she LOVES her job. If there were more Amy's in this world everyone would have a new truck!

• Honest & Fair

Honest, Fair, Great service. We had a great buying experience with Amy at Dons in Lafayette. Highly recommended.

• Amazing

Dealing with Amy at Dons is an amazing & happy experience. She is a blessing and will help out in any way to make a customer happy!