Route 46 Nissan

1599 reviews

1599 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 46 Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 17, 2020

We have a very good experience with mr Roy ; my daughter also recommended him because he makes us feel comfortable trying to provide us with what we needed.... He made us feel good by not been pushie, instead he provided us with options that made us decide for what we needed.

Thank you for telling us that Roy was so helpful and he provided you with a very good experience. We enjoy hearing that your daughter recommended him ...to you and you're pleased. Thanks again.

February 15, 2020

I came in to buy my first car and was helped by Roy Nunez. He was very helpful and explained everything to me. I felt comfortable and would recommend him... to my friends and family.

Thanks for telling us that Roy Nunez was so helpful and you're happy with everything, and willing to recommend us too.

• July 1, 2019

Troy Lockett is an excellent salesman. He’s professional, honest and always available. I will definitely send friends and family members to Troy at route... 46 Nissan.

Hello Kojak, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so pleased to know that Troy Lockett provided you with excellent customer service. Thanks for r...ecommending him so highly and we'll look forward to seeing you again!

Troy Lockett

Salesman

(3.0) 16 reviews

February 4, 2020

Robert Velez and Sales Manager Schyleur Miller were very helpful with my car purchase. They guided me the whole way and I found exactly the car I was... looking for. If you ever need a new or used car go see Robert Velez..

It's a pleasure to hear that Robert Velez and Schyleur Miller were so helpful, and we're very thankful for your recommendation.

Schuyler Miller

(3.4) 66 reviews

February 3, 2020

The sales associate "Roy Nunez" and Sales manager "Bernard Bertsch" were working with me on leasing a new vehicle. I was very delighted to work with them... since they both have excellent skills and knowledge about the cars and they were very helpful and made it very easy for me I decide on what car should I pick and also helped me with financing the car. I will certainly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the compliments for Roy and Bernard. We enjoy hearing that they were delighful to work with and able to help you with financing. Thanks ...for the great recommendation too!

Bernard Bertsch

(4.3) 24 reviews

February 3, 2020

This is my second visit at this dealer and both time sales consultant Roy Nunez has helped me. Back in 2017 and now in 2020. This dealer does make an effort... to make sure you leave with the car you want. I have bad credit and while other dealers could not help me or the price was too high, this dealer really did. Thanks Roy Nunez for the wonderfull experience. 10/10!!

February 1, 2020

I am a loyal Nissan customer for over 16 year. I highly recommend my Sales Consultant Charlie Bidet! He was extremely professional and helpful throughout... the sales process! He was awesome!!!!

Thanks for sharing your awesome review! It's a pleasure to hear that you've been a loyal Nissan customer for over 16 years! We're very glad to know th...at you're willing to recommend Charlie Bidet so highly, and you appreciated his professionalism. Thanks again.

Charlie Bider

NOT RATED

January 27, 2020

Great experience with my salesman Tomas DeFelice !! Very happy with him from start of sale to end of it !! Also sales manager Richie was very nice and... got me what I asked for !! Overall wonderful experience

Hello Silvia, thank you for the terrific review! It's wonderful to know that Tomas DeFelice and Richie were so helpful and you were pleased with every...thing.

Tomas DeFelice

(4.7) 29 reviews

January 27, 2020

They are a rip off would never buy another car from them again. Everything with them had been a hassle . Service dept was going to charge me for a wheel... alignment that came free of charge with my recall , which at the time I was unaware of because I received notification of recall via phone not through the mail. After recall was preformed I went to my own mechanic and had wheel alignment done . About 3 weeks later I received the flyer in the mail stating that a 4 wheel alignment is to be preformed at no charge , so with being said I'm trying to get my money back for the alignment that I paid for out of pocket but of course their service manager is trying to say it was preformed well no where on the document that I signed does it say it was done . So needless to say the fight begins

We apologize for your negative experience. Please contact Jamie@route46autos.com to discuss. Thank you.

January 20, 2020

Roy was an excellent sales consultant who helped me get into my lease very quickly. They offer the most competitive rates compared to other Nissan dealerships... I have been to. They don't play any games and do their best to get you in the car you want at the price you want.

It's wonderful to hear that Roy was excellent with your leasing needs! It's also nice to know that our rates are competitive and you were able to get... the help you needed. Thanks for the great review.

Bernard Bertsch