Route 46 Nissan

Used (888) 815-7264 (888) 815-7264
Service (888) 834-5403 (888) 834-5403

4.2
(1,712 reviews)

Over the years that I have been dealing with this Nissan...

Over the years that I have been dealing with this Nissan dealer, my experience has always been exceptional . The Sales and Service departments have always been great.

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Route 46 Nissan for all your sales and service needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Appointment set for 1:30pm, promise be out by 1-1/2hrs,...

Appointment set for 1:30pm, promise be out by 1-1/2hrs, and actually they didn’t disappoint me. So they deserve five star. Thanks.

Dealer response

David, happy to hear that our service department was able to service your vehicle and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Oil change tire rotation

Everything went well

Dealer response

Patricia, thank you for sharing your excellent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

They accommodated me immediately and went out of their...

They accommodated me immediately and went out of their way to resolve a disconnected hose I had on a brand new car. So appreciate and Lauren and the team was great

Dealer response

Bill, happy to hear our service team went above and beyond to have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Lauren was very helpful and efficient. The service was...

Lauren was very helpful and efficient. The service was completed timely. I like that you get a free car wash coupon. Highly recommend, two thumbs up.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear your service was completed in a timely matter and you were able to get back on the road as quickly as possible. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Good Service

Nissan 46 is efficient and professional whether it be getting your car serviced or buying a car. I have bought two cars from them and love them both.

Dealer response

John, thank you for coming back to Route 46 Nissan for all your vehicle needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Joe D was very straightforward, welcoming and worked with...

Joe D was very straightforward, welcoming and worked with me to find the right car at the right price for me. I literally dealt with over 6 other dealerships and traveled an hour to buy my car here at RT 46 Nissan with Joe D

Dealer response

Bill, we are so happy to hear that Joe D was able to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Lauren is the best. Shes competent, Honest!

Lauren is more than competent. Shes knowledgeable, friendly, honest, beautiful. Combine her attributes as a worker and representative of your dealership and you have a great employee and human being. Excellent Lady, Lauren.

Dealer response

Salvatore, thank you for sharing your pleasant shopping experience with Lauren. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Very good job by sales department.

It was a good experience buying this car. The team of the sales department did a extraordinary job.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that our sales team did an extraordinary job during your recent shopping experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Great service

Fast and efficient. What more can you ask for from a service department??

Dealer response

Craig, happy to hear that our service department was able to service your vehicle and have you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again.