• WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!

I have never bought a new car, nor have I ever bought a used car from a lot. It was always private sellers. I went in to Ford Autoworld yesterday 4/29 at 10 AM & was driving my new Ford Fiesta SE home at 1145 AM. I had an appointment with Darlene, because she was recommended to me. She was so nice & she knew how nervous I was. She got me into the perfect car. Everyone there was so nice. She even took me back to meet the staff in the Service Department & showed me just where to go when I come for any of my service needs. Also, I traded my old car in & had to take the title in today & Darlene was right there with a smile. I was in & out in less than 5 minutes. I will recommed this place to anyone who is looking for a car & I will definitely go to them with any of my auto needs. Thank all of you so much for all of your help. And, a special thank you to Darlene!!

• 2017 ford escape

excellent experience, no pressure sales, friendly people and clean facility.

excellent experience, no pressure sales, friendly people and clean facility.

• service dept

I have been a customer for a year. I called to schedule a 10,000 mile service for my truck.(I was over on mileage it was 11,842). In which I specified oil change,tire rotation. ( I had a coupon for 24.95 for both ,they sent it to me in the mail) After waiting around for over an hour we were glad to be on our way. After checking my receipt I was charged for a quick lane oil change, no tire rotation and it said I declined service! I was given a $10 discount for the coupon and paid $36.47. Sean did recommend a 12,000 service next time , I said what in 200 miles? I also said my ford manual recommends anywhere between 7500 and 10000 for service intervals. He said " I've not had a vehicle yet that I didn't like enough to wait until 10,000 miles" I was like OK ford obviously prints those manuals to not read...right? This truck is basically driven to work and "hauls" mostly me and groceries. ( last time I was there for my 1 1/2 hour oil change/tire rotation. I had a coupon they sent me for a free carwash I asked about it and was told it would be another 40 minutes. Don't send coupons you don't intend to honor! My bad for trusting them as it was always done correctly before . I will be calling the manager when they open tomorrow.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Please call our manager directly at (765) 649-3673 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Ford Autoworld, Anderson, IN

Nice new facility, friendly staff, reasonably priced, and they get the job done!

Blbullock, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope you continue to choose Ford Autoworld for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Service

Better than expected - other than the "vultures " when we returned to pick up our vehicle!!!

• Service

Great dealership. Fast and friendly. I can always get my vehicle in when I need to.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Bought a new truck

sales staff was wonderful!! Helped get us taken care quick and easy!!

sales staff was wonderful!! Helped get us taken care quick and easy!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ricky! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Thunderbird cylinder repacement

evereyone did their job. We will take the car back when it needs another cylinder.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Ford Autoworld, Anderson, Indiana

I had my car serviced and the wheels aligned and eased with the wait time and the cost

Douglas, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Ford Autoworld

Thanks, Susan! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

Ford Autoworld in Anderson, IN is a phenomenal dealership. I have purchased my last two cars there and their customer service is awesome. I never have an issue and they always make sure I walk away 100% satisfied.