• My Very First New Car Purchase at 53 years old!!!!

Great car, great service, friendly staff. Great website to check vehicles, came into dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. No pushy car salesman.

• Kia Sportage

Our salesman, Parker Jones, was very informative & very personable. We were happy with the whole process & are enjoying our new Red Sportage. I would recommend him to anyone looking into buying a car. My friend ask me why we bought the car & I said "because we liked the salesman & the car gets good gas mileage!" Of course there were other reasons but those were top of the list. Thank you for a good experience buying our Kia.

• Judi K

It was so easy to buy a car and everyone was excellent. We love our new car. Thanks for your help.

• We bought a Kia Niro (Hybrid)

Our experience buying a Kia Niro hybrid from Butler Kia was great. Our salesman, Dustin, explained to us the various features of the NIro very thoroughly and helped us learn how to use them. John, who wrote up our contract to buy the Niro, made the process easy. There was no pressure at any time, only genuine kindness and interest in helping us get the car we wanted.

• My red 2016 Kia Soul

Red Kia Souls are hard to find. Since the only one in Oregon was sold before I could purchase it, Parker Jones (sales consultant) and the dealership, Butler Automotive Group, went the extra mile and secured one in Washington State! I was very impressed with the instructions on how everything works and the finance department. I would buy another car from them. Thank you for all the courtesies and professionalism that was shown to me during this process!!

• Happy customer

I had an accident and my previous Kia Soul was totaled. Brian, John and the staff at Butler Kia were very helpful they help me navigate through the gap insurance process and delivered my car to me in Grants Pass

• 2017 sore not

Good price and great salesman . no pressure , all service.

Good price and great salesman . no pressure , all service.

• Buyer

Had a pleasant and easy process buying my daughter's first car. Scott was our salesman and he took the time to explain all the features on her Soul. He even came in on his day off to finish the paperwork! This is our 2nd car from Butler KIA and we plan on buying our future cars from this lot and will ask for Scott.

• Great place

My first time buying a car and they made it really easy. Definitely would recommend friendsand family to buy a car here.

• Great place to buy a car!

Great place to buy a car. Brian Dickens was the sales rep and provided excellent service for me! Thank you Brian!