Butler Kia

(4.6) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Buyer

The staff from start to finish was amazing. Second car we have got from Butler Kia and the no pressure and knowledge of what they are selling makes th...e process so relaxing and simplistic.

• best ever customer service

I want the world to know that Rocky is not just a sales man, hes not just out for the sale. He really cares about the people and what they need. He ...takes the time to listen to you and work with you. BEST Ever customer service and David was also fantastic. Buying my car was really easy, no pressure from them... It was a breath of fresh air so to speak.

• License Plates

This was the very first time, to drive in to Kia, and received my License plates! Love the letters on here!!

• Kia Sedona SX

Overall a good experience in buying our new Sedona.....so much better than any other past purchases at other dealers. Friendly and patient and found... what we wanted.....Very pleased and happy with our purchase!

• Very happy!

Chris & Kyle walked me through everything I could possibly need. I couldn't be happier with both my car, and my buying experience. Also, it only took ...2 hours as opposed to all day! Thank you Butler Kia!

• Butler Kia Review

The dealership would get higher ratings from me if the "bartering" part had not been so painful. I explained what I needed up front. It took 3 "versio...ns" before getting to my expectation, which is frustrating. My experience with the Butler dealership is what kept me on the hook. I know they are a stand up company.

• Kia is Wonderful!!

My reason for shopping for a new vehicle, came as a big surprise. But things went smoother than I thought! I had bought a car from Butler Hyundai ...previously, and loved that car. I had it for 4 1/2 years. As I had that particular car, always had it serviced at the same place. Very thankful for all things done! I have know about Butler Kia previously, because it is beside the other car lot. I actually had test drove a Kia Soul, years ago. However at the time, I believed the back seat/area was too small for what I (and my grandkiddos) needed. This time, however, I found that the Kia Soul was "just perfect"! I fell in love with this car, and as soon as my test drive was over......I knew it was "the one!" I went home.......prayed about and thought about if this was it! I had to ask my Sales-person, to change the date and time 3 times. Which, thankfully was possible! Finally it was the day of purchase! I was SUPER excited, and by the time I had everything finished, signed, etc, & keys in my hand.......It was only about 4 hours!! YAY! I drove away in my brand new 2017 KIA SOUL!! I enjoy it immensely! Every day, as I get into my car, I am SO thankful and happy! Praise the Lord, for the ability to get-er-done!!

• Car review

Was nice enough place, salesperson was pretty much relatable, I was just a co-signer, and figuring more traps to my liability than actual car perform...ance or discounts.

• Like the car... Trade-in amount was not Kelly BB

I like our new Kia Soul and would give 5 stars, IF they had given us Kelly Blue Book trade-in value for our Honda CR-V EX. Our car was in good conditi...on, with 133,000 miles and we literally drove there after getting the brakes replaced that were under warranty, because we didn't want the next owner to be unsafe. We ended up paying $834 more for our new car, and they added it into our loan. That issue was the difference in my wife and I feeling like we got a good deal, but not great. I asked for $300 of the $834 difference between their offer for our old car and Kelly BB to meet them more than halfway, but our sales person wouldn't even ask. Should have walked away on principle, but we needed a new car for work. We don't have much money and our payment is higher than we wanted now. The paying off our car was what the sales person and I had discussed on the phone as something necessary for us, but that changed when we got there. On the phone he said we don't sell any car with over 100,000 miles on it, they go to auction. When we got there to test drive and sign, he said it needs $700 in tires before we can sell it, so we can't pay it off. Our last set of good quality tires cost us $500 mounted and balanced, so? Disappointing... But, at least we like the car, so far.

• My Very First New Car Purchase at 53 years old!!!!

Great car, great service, friendly staff. Great website to check vehicles, came into dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. No pushy car salesman....

Butler Kia