Nissan of Mission Hills

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Good deal
    September 1, 2013

Found my truck online, and had them call me. They were prompt and courteous. I went there the next morning and they were very polite to my wife and I.... Gave me a decent price for my old car, and gave me a better deal on my new truck. Would definitely do ore business in the future.

Andrea Vazquez
    October 27, 2017

Kevin was very friendly and helped us find a car we were very happy with. They can be a little pushy at times but they worked with us and ended up wit...h a car and deal we were happy with.

Best Experience Ever!
    October 27, 2017

My husband and I were driving by and decided to go just to check out a car that I had an eye on for quite some time! I meet Oscar and he greeted me an...d my husband with a huge smile asked if there was anything he an help us out with? We said yes and he asked us what type of car we were looking into getting. My biggest concern was a family car also a gas saver. He pointed at a Nissan Rouge. He answered every question we had regarding the vehicle. Best customer service ever! Thank you for Your time Oscar!

went in for nissan altima !
    October 27, 2017

best buying experience ever no one has ever helped me feel confortable buying a car please recomend evreyone you know here its a whole in the wall not... all famouse but they defenatly make sure there cleints come back! thanks emanuel limon for the best buying experience ever

The Best Shopping Experience!!
    October 27, 2017

Buying a car is not the easiest process in the world, and when you’re spending your only day off to shop for a car, all you really want is for someone... to make it easy. Well at Nissan of Mission Hills, that is exactly what Emanuel Limon delivered. As soon as I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Emanuel with such a great attitude and smile, I think that’s what really put my walls down automatically as soon as I arrived. I let Emanuel know about my car that was totaled and how I was starting to look for a new car for the first time since my car was an old 97 Honda Civic. He showed me many models and finally decided I wanted to look at maybe a Sentra. I gotta say, Emanuel did an amazing job of going over a couple vehicles and showing me all the features. I got to drive the car, and it was ok. It was the first car I looked at was still only I’m my preliminary stages of buying a car. Either way Emanuel still presented me with the figures so I could have a better idea of what the budget looks like. No pressure at all. Even though I didn’t buy from him that day, I’ll probabbl be back soon and recommend many of my friends and family to go see Emanuel for their next Nissan Purchase.

I'm truly surprised about the good service here!!
    April 21, 2017

Excellent customer service. Bought my car from this dealership a few months ago. The salesperson called Donovan helped me out and listened to what I n...eeded and to what I was looking for, and best of all, he got me a really good deal on me. Today I brought my car for mayor service and the staff is very friendly and professional. I got surprise that it only took less than an hour for my car to be done. I truly recommend this dealership. 6******

Okay dealership
    April 20, 2017

Nice dealership. Went looking to buy a used altima and was shown some nice ones. My credit is horrible and was looking to rebuild it and they were abl...e to get me approved but at a higher rate than other dealerships I went to. The people are nice here though so I would probably go back in the future when I need a different car. They don't have as many used cars available to look as other dealerships.

The price was reasonable and their honesty!
    May 6, 2012

Words Cannot Express my gratitude for knowing that Mission Hills Nissan EXISTS. I am beyond appreciative and greatful for their Honesty and their sinc...ere help they offered me when servicing my car. As a Woman many car dealers try to take advantage with what is needed on a car, but not Mission Hills Nissan. I felt as if I was the only customer and was explained throughly what was needed for my car and what the cost would be and why. The price was reasonable and their honesty made me feel as if I was part of the family with MHN. They are the Greatest of the Greatest. I personally feel no one can compare to what they have to offer. And its true if you say Douglas Bravo sent you they believe it.

Deceiving and false advertising practices...
    December 5, 2011

I called this dealer about a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT that was listed here in cars.com for $14,991 spoke to one of the sales people in charge of interne...t sales and after he checked with the manager, we've agreed on $13,991 plus tax and registration. I have bought a few cars at dealers before and know the number game they play once you are there. So I was very clear with the man I spoke to about the price and fees. This was going to be a cash purchase having a pre approved loan and the check with me. When the paperwork was almost ready, I notice the price on the doc's was $14,991. when I arrived at the dealer I reminded them that the agreement was $13,991. and the man has the face to tell me that it was because the car had an alarm and the paint protective coating. he than adds that it was in small print on the listing. Is not, I saved the webpage and it says nothing about the extra $1000. He goes to speak to the manager and the manager tells me that the company from who I got my loan requires $1000 down. Really ? did I really look that ignorant to them ? but that he'll do the contract how ever I wanted it but if I got a call later asking for the $1000 he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I said ok, if my bank wants the $1000. I'll deal with them. he said, no that would be payable to the dealer... LOL .. I laugh, this is a cash deal.. and he goes back to the alarm and the paint coating and says, ok I'll take the alarm off. I said ok, take the alarm off. I would have like to see them trying to take the paint coating off too.. LOL So needless to say, I walked out, as they ware making another offer still not for the agreed amount. On my way home I got a call from another Dealer where I had left a message, came to an agreement on the price and went and picked it up :-) Don't go here, they are crooks. Having that loan pre-approved is the best way to deal with the dealers, because they need me and not me them.

Good Deals
    August 29, 2011

Good Service, friendly staff, easy to work with. Got a great deal on my car.

Nissan of Mission Hills