AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest

433 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2020

I had a check airbags trouble light on in my new jeep renegade, they got me right in on Saturday. When I showed up on Saturday there was a little confusion... about me coming in because they didn't inform the Saturday supervisor but they repaired my vehicle as quick as they could.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest. We're always here to provide exceptional ...service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

February 12, 2020

Derek was simply amazing, I was on a time constraint and he made my visit to your service department very accommodating . His constant follow up to alert... me of the status of my visit was so appreciated and thus allowed me to schedule my day out.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• March 21, 2016

I have bought all my cars from Autonation Southwest because they have a great bunch of guys working there, from the sales people to the service manager.... I always feel I am being treated fairly with every deal. Aydin, Kenny and Don are the best.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for... you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

February 5, 2020

Great place to buy a car. I really appreciate the no pressure sales approach. Carlton was cordial and patient throughout the entire process.

Hi Duane, thank you so much for your positive comments about AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest! If you have any further questions, please g...ive us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 3, 2020

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. My wife and I just moved to Colorado and needed another vehicle for our commute to work.... We found a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee at AutoNation Southwest that we thought was perfect. When we went to see it, it had not been detailed and inspected so it was in rough shape. We were told that they could not hold the car and if we wanted it we would have to buy it. This was the first red flag that we ignored because we did not have any luck finding a Grand Cherokee in our price range in this good of condition (or so we thought). When we sat down with the gentleman in the finance department he kept pressuring us to purchase extra warranty and made us feel stupid for declining, red flag #2. Once we purchased the vehicle we were told it would be a couple days until we could pick it up because it had to be inspected and detailed. It took six days and numerous phone calls and promise after promise that we would be able to pick up our car, which we already paid for. It took me threatening to get legal representation that they finally got the car ready for us to pick up. That was red flag #3 that we again overlooked. The only good thing about all of this was AutoNation's 5 day 250 mile money back guarantee. Because of the money-back guarantee we decided to drive our "new" vehicle everywhere. On day 3 of having the vehicle we noticed some weird noises and an "Immediate Suspension Service" light flashing on the dash. After a little research we found that this could cost us up to $2500 per suspension. That was the final straw for us, we no longer trusted AutoNation to fix this issue, which we believe was only a patch job because we did not purchase any extra warranty. We returned the vehicle for a full refund. The cherry on top of this all was it took AutoNation 11 days to deliver us a check after we were promised in writing that we would have it within 24-48 hours of returning the vehicle. We will NEVER go back to any AutoNation and I pray that this post will stop people from falling into the AutoNation trap!

Andrew, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest. If you'd like, please contact our General Manag...er at (877) 554-9801. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

January 31, 2020

I was happy with the oil change and addition of BG products accomplished by AutoNation with my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Oliver! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

January 27, 2020

Took my truck in for recall services and asked if they would look at the bouncing fog lamps and sticking emergency brake cable. Also to check for anything... that may be causing my fuel mileage to be so poor lately. The service writer suggested a "performance oil change" at $100.00 as this was a common problem and this usually took care of it. when I arrived to pick up my truck the price was $235.00 on the service ticket. I commented that this was more than twice the quoted price. They said "Well we didn't charge to lube the brake cable or replace the missing nut on the fog lamp" but we will take $35.00 off for parts. Whatever.. I paid the bill and wen't out to my truck to find a greasy rag in my seat and greasy prints on the hood , around the door and on my steering wheel. I have had issues at this dealer before but thought a second chance would be fair. No more, I will look for another service department.

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest. We care about all our customers and wish to restore... your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (877) 554-9801 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

January 24, 2020

Great job, very quick and easy. Very satisfied. A

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, William! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

December 30, 2019

The service was completed in The same day. The service advisor was very informative and kept me in the loop with what was going on.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Dino! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to y...our next visit!

December 26, 2019

After we agreed on the price and completed the paperwork it took over 2 hours to see someone in finance. We were not financing btw. When we finally sat... down we were told that we could only put $5000 on a credit card and the rest would have to be cash or check. I did not have either with me. Before I drove to the dealership (across town) I had asked if I could put it on a credit card and I was told yes. If it had not been the holidays I would have walked away from the sale.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this response. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General... Manager at (877) 554-9801 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.