4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Bought a 2017 Ford F150 4 X 4
    June 17, 2017

My experience with Dave Fromm on buying a new Ford truck was awesome. Very easy to deal with, knowledgeable and respectful. I received a decent tr...ade-in for my car from Patrick the sales manager and he even helped find every rebate and discount under the sun. I could not be happier! Looking for a honest and fair deal --may I suggest that you make the drive to Suburban Ford in Sandy and ask for Dave. Wayne B

Excellent Experience
    March 10, 2018

Just bought a gorgeous Ford F150 (2015) pick-up. It was EXACTLY what we wanted. Colin was our salesperson, and he was stellar. No pressure, low- key, ...laid back, perfect. I appreciate how easy they are to work with. I will highly recommend them to anyone who is shopping for a Ford or Chevy

Awesome dealership!
    March 9, 2018

Yesterday I went here to buy my first car ever from a dealership. Josh Sears helped me and my wife find a great vehicle in no time at all. Everything ...was extremely easy and seamless. We have always gone here to service our past Ford vehicles and shall continue in the future. Thank you for your help guys. We will be coming back again soon!

3 and counting!
    November 6, 2017

We have now purchased 3 Ford vehicles from Dave Flom and the Suburban staff. They make a process I used to loathe, very easy. A true no bull approac...h and quick processing of pricing and paperwork. Dave is awesome, easy to talk to and understand. He is what all vehicles sales reps should aspire to be. Mr. & Ms. Wallace Coon

Buying used Ford Escape
    November 1, 2017

Chris was great to work with. Sales staff was attentive, but let us look and were not pushy. The buying process went smooth. Happy we went there an...d found a car we liked.

Cheryl
    October 24, 2017

I went in to purchase SUV and bought a 2013 Ford Escape from Les Scofield. Les was not pushy at all. I've known Jerry and Nancy for years. The custom...er service was very out standing.

FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEGABLE STAFF
    October 23, 2017

My wife and I dealt with Beth and George Z. in determining the best vehicle to suit our needs. Both were very friendly and knowedgeable in pointing ou...t the difffernces between the various Explorer models and helping us to get into the one we've desired for years. The finance dept. was equally just as friendly as well. What a GREAT staff. Our experiance with Suburban Ford was an overall enjoyable low pressure experiance. We love our new vehicle! Thank You to both Beth and George Z. for your patience. We'll be back when shopping for our next vehicle. D&L Terrebonne, OR.

Retired
    October 18, 2017

Alex Kahn and the team were excellent in our experience of buying a new car. Have already recommended them to friends. They even provided free deliv...ery to Bend!

Dave and company very responsive
    October 17, 2017

Very responsive to my price and features required. Even assisted in maximizing the rebates available. Would go back to them anytime.

October 1, 2017

We looked online and found a truck we were interested in. Chris Young came out to greet us and began to educate us . He was respectful and polite. ...He was a pleasure to deal with. We left feeling very satisfied. We knew upfront what the costs involved would be and it was very easy to deal with.

37000 US-26 Sandy, OR 97055