New 888-928-8840 Dealer Website
Used 888-928-8440 Email Dealer
Service 888-928-8860

Average based on 167 reviews
  • Great people, great service, great facilities

I received excellent customer service from both Matt and Langdon during my entire visit. Sean also performed excellent technician work on the car. Langdon explained the shop had only two technicians that day but made sure the car would be serviced. They saw to it that my car washed after servicing was complete. They all did a great job. It is Much appreciated.

• Excellent staff

I liked the responsiveness and honesty of my salesman Richard Norman and the finance manager Denny. Both were professional and easy to work with. Loved the Subarus safety features and gas mileage and reliability.

• Clean facility

cleanliness of the facility other experiences to be determined as service is delivered. I hope the Service Dept. is more customer service oriented than the sales Dept.

• Great buying experiene

Todd did a phenomenal job working with my schedule. From walking in the door to respecting our wishes and not being pushy, we were very content through the entire process.

• Subaru Quality matched by Dealer Service

I EXPECTED EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL AROUND AND I DID receive it. The Subaru Quality was matched by the Dealer's Service.

• Great service at Lou Fusz Subaru St Peters

The process was run like a 4 star hotel. I felt almost embarrassed by the level and detail of attention given to me while I was waiting. Even a slight error in the final billing was corrected immediately and with earnest professionalism. -customer for life

• Fantastic Staff

Everyone was very welcoming. Our salesman Dave Brunk immediately made us feel comfortable with asking for exactly what we wanted. The paperwork process was very easy. Everyone in the team encouraged us to contact them with questions we have after we leave which we will definitely be doing :) We have already recommended the St. Peter's location to friends who are looking for new vehicles! Thanks for all your hard work!

• Our sales rep, Richard LaMora is the best!

Richard LaMora is the best sales rep ever! Best service you could ever ask for - very helpful and great with follow up!

• Great Service, helpful and friendly employees.

The employees are always helpful and friendly. The facilities are clean and has a nice waiting area. Always confident my car is getting the best care possible.

• Worth the extra miles

Staff is always helpful and make you feel welcomed. Have never received this type of service at Creve Coeur location.