• Customer

I have gotten three cars from Acadian, two Altima's and now my favorite 2012 Enclave! Yea Me! My family won't buy anywhere else.

Thank You- Wow 3 vehicles 2cars and an SUV! We are so thankful that you've continued to be an Acadian Life Time customer.Your feed back is very important to us and our future customers thinking of making a purchase with us now. Let us know if we can serve you in the future,and thanks again for your loyalty. Acadian Used Cars

• Pastor

The company has fantastic customer service and quality used cars. We are driving a 2010 Nissan Rouge that came from the dealership. It's truly a blessing. I recommend anyone who is looking for quality, to check them out. Ashanti Witherspoon

• Great Place to Buy From

This is my second car I have purchased from Acadian. The service is great and they did everything they said they would do. I got a good car at a fair price with great customer service can't ask for much more than that. I would recommend Acadian Supercenter to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words. We have sold 20k cars in our life time of service, we hope to be a 100% in the near future. Thanks to quality consumers.