Patterson Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

245 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Patterson Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Purchased new car

I have purchased a lot of cars in the 50 years I have been driving. This was the best car buying experence I have ever had. Nice professional salesman... who seemed to really care that I got the perfect car at the right price. His name is Charles Maxwell I would recommend you ask for him. I purchased my 2017 Kia Sonata a month ago and he was right I LOVE it. Thank you Charles for all your help.

• They fixed my BMW!

I was referred in after I scraped my BMW on a pole. Not only were they less expensive than other body shops I've gone to but it looks brand new. They ...also noticed a problem with my alignment and tire and fixed that at a better price than my local mechanic. Gone are the days when dealers charge too much, at least at this dealership! Excellent customer service, I highly recommend them. Ask for Paul, he was great. :)

• Best Buying Experience I have ever had!

My daughter was looking to buy her first car and saw a low mileage Rav4 listed on cars.com. Salesman James Fulsom made the process a breeze. She wan...ted to look at and drive vehicles at a number of dealers before she decided and there was never any pressure put on us to buy. He answered all of her questions and treated her with respect (more than I can say about some other dealers she visited) and when we came to the point of wanting to purchase and negotiate a price he was fair and reasonable. No back and forth, no games, offer, counteroffer, done! Even the financing meeting was friendly, no pressure to add on warranty, no problem with out using our own credit union. I honestly never thought about going to a Kia dealer before but I can assure you that this dealership will be our first stop when we are ready to purchase another car. I recommend it to all!

• Good experience

We had wanted a new car that we both (my wife and I ) would feel comfortable with. My wife doesn't like big vehicles but the car we had purchased a y...ear earlier was too small. The people at Patterson were very cordial and even worked with us after we didn't feel comfortable with buying the vehicle we went in to buy. They didn't pressure us to buy that vehicle and allowed us to find another vehicle with no pressure. It was a pleasant experience

• Great service

My family and I have been Patterson Kia customers for years. We've always had excellent service there and have bought several vehicles from there beca...use of that. We have also often referred friends because of the service.

Overall Experience

• Worst Service Ever

My family and I have been Patterson Kia customers for years. We've always had excellent service there and have bought several vehicles from there beca...use of that. We have often referred friends because of the service. Tonight it was a different story. My mom was interested in trading in her Kia for a newer one. The people that value the cars were taking a long time and my mom, being a diabetic, said she would come back at a later time because she needed to go get something to eat. One of the workers there, CARLOS SHOU, was VERY disrespectful to my mom and told her to leave. I went to look for him because we have never been treated like that at KIA. The moment we went into his office, he yelled at us. He yelled why were we in HIS office, and asked us if he needed to get the POLICE to get us out of there. I have no idea why he asked us that just by going to his office. I asked if he was the owner of Patterson Kia. He replied that it was HIS office and HIS building so yes. He was extremely disrespectful and acted like he was the owner and we were criminals that needed to be taken out. My mom and I left and talked with other Kia Patterson people. Several said that he was always like that. They were nice and understanding as always, but CARLOS SHOU, threatened us with calling the Police to throw us out of the building and made us feel the worst we have ever felt. He has not business dealing with people or working at Patterson Kia.

• Very professional experience.

Would definitely refere family and friends to this dealership. Very professional and knowledge salesperson go above to ensure customer receive the typ...e of car they desire and fits their budget. Great experience.

• Awesome Dealership!

I purchased my vehicle from searching on Cars.com from Patterson Kia and it was an awesome experience. From contacting them via online inquiry website... and driving away with my new truck within a couple of days of first contact. I never shopped online for a vehicle, but will definitely suggests it to anyone interested looking for a vehicle to purchase. The dealership was nothing but friendly to me and my family.

• Soul Oil Change

People pleasing dealership if you are buying or need service. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend Patterson KIA!!!

• New 2017 Kia Sorrento Purchase

Good sales and finance experience. No haggle pricing. Sales people are not on commission basis. This is the way all US dealerships should run their... sales departments.

Patterson Kia