Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 688 reviews

688 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 9, 2018

Awesome experience especially with David Schimmel! We will definitely refer everyone to this facility and suggest David as the salesman. We are very... happy with our GMC Terrain. Thank you so much Ray Skillman northeast!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!

August 9, 2018

I showed up at this location thinking i probably couldn???t get anything done but was worth a shot. David immediately told me it was possible and he w...ould do everything he could to get me into a better situation. Less than 4 hours later he followed through with that statement and the next day I signed paperwork on my brand new 2018 GMC Terrain. He answered every question I had, even the dumb ones. He allowed me to test drive different options and made sure I was not settling. Everyone at this location was friendly and welcoming. I am sending everyone in my family this way.

August 9, 2018

The service manager checked the repair history for my car and made recommendations for only what was needed. All discount coupons were applied. The ...dealership handles all the maintenance for my vehicle including tire replacements. Performing all vehicle maintenance including tire rotations at the same visit is very convenient.

July 26, 2018

Service is great. Personable fast friendly. Great lobby for waiting Did I say Jason is great always knows my name. Makes me feel like my business mat...ters

July 25, 2018

I will never buy a car from any other place than here at Buick GMC! I bought my first car from Tony three years ago, when he sold me my Buick Lacross.... Not really understanding much about buying a car, Tony explained everything to me and got me a good deal. He and Kyle treated me so good, that when I totaled my car this past winter, I went right back to them for another vehicle. Tony was on it. Thank God Tony had signed me up for a great protection plan, he started my gap claim on my old Lacross and helped me to get into a newer Lacross (with all the bells and whistles). Every time I get my car serviced, Jason Parker takes such good care of me. He greets me with such a nice warm smile and conversation, I feel like I've known him for a long time. They are so respectful, and as a woman they make me feel comfortable. He and Jay always get my car in on time and makes sure John gets me to work. They ask what time I need my car by, and they have it to me before the time I give them. They send John back to pick me up. Tony, Kyle, Jason, and Jay has taken care of me from the beginning and still to this day if I have any questions or any problems I can call them, and they will go over and beyond to help me to resolve my issue (usually it's them doing all the work). They are great honest guys. I highly recommend this car dealership to anyone out there looking for a good quality car, with excellent customer service.

July 24, 2018

I took my wife's card in for scheduled service. There were 5 people ahead of me so I settled in for a longer wait. To my surprise the trip was much ...quicker than I had thought it would be. The service writer was great and efficient. Thank you

July 23, 2018

Had my first 7K mile new vehicle service. I changed my appointment last minute, no issue and they got me in and out while I waited in no time at all. ...Awesome all around experience from the moment I arrived until I drove off after service.

July 21, 2018

My suv needed routine service before a long trip, and I waited until the day before leaving to schedule the vehicle. Even though they already had a fu...ll schedule, I was asked to bring the suv in at noon. Their positive attitude, promptness and courtesy never fail! I???m thankful for these professionals who truly care about the customer. Always willing to answer questions and make sure customers are satisfied. Again, I thank the Ray Skillman Service Department for exceptional service! Two names are selected below, but I don???t have the paperwork with me (out of state) to positively locate his name. My apologies! Susan D. Osborne Greenfield, IN.

July 18, 2018

My experience here was awesome. I am a first time dealership buyer; I have had 2 other cars, but I bought them from people offline. This process to ge...t a new car was very different from what I had been through before, so a lot was confusing and pretty overwhelming. For a fresh-out of college adult, I had to make some big decisions in just a few days. David and Keith were amazing. They were so patient with me and all the questions I had, and had no problem explaining and re-explaining things I didn't understand. They were honest and forthcoming with their opinions, which I appreciated. I could tell they were sincere and not trying to scam me. I would highly recommend this dealership and the people I interacted with. Brandon Manning helped me get the best quote for my new car, so he gets props too! Even the people who opened the doors were friendly! Made my first time in a dealership a great one. Thank you all so much!

July 12, 2018

Always outstanding exceptional service. Would not consider taking my car anywhere else.

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forwa...rd to helping again in the future. Take care!