Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

759 reviews

759 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

When I arrived, I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Very friendly staff🙂 The staff offered me something to drink while I waited.

January 16, 2019

I had a great buying experience with the Tyler Phillips (at this time on the Joe Shimer sales team), and he was very professional, honest, understanding... and efficient! I was able to purchase a 2016 Chevy Equinox for $0 down! The program that they have is a great program for car buying and rebuilding your credit if you need it! I would recommend anyone to this location, and the car selections are great! I can't wait to purchase my next car from RaySkillman Buick GMC-Indy!!!! The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating (ask if you have been seen, got you a coffee or water...etc.) very nice environment in that office! Thank you so much for a great shopping experience, you all really made my day!

• January 6, 2019

Work was done in a timely manner staff was very respectful and done an outstanding job. I would recommend anyone to go there for repairs or buying a car.... My car was repaired in half the time I was told. I would like to thank everyone of them that that works the service department

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 14, 2019

We were looking for a used Buick Encore when we happened to drive past Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC one evening on our way home from the airport. We... decided to stop and see what cars they had for sale. Since it was dark and cold outside we didn't expect a salesman to walk all the way out, but Josh Priddy did make his way out to greet and help us. Josh showed us some cars that evening and the next day showed us additional cars and gave us information about the possibility of buying a new Buick. We ended up purchasing a new Buick Encore thanks to Josh's help. We love our new car and will definitely recommend Josh Priddy and Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC to anyone we know who is looking for a car. Thank you Josh for your assistance in buying a car and follow up to make sure we're happy with it.

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an aweso...me day!

January 12, 2019

DAVID SHIMMEL AND THE GUYS GOT THE DEAL DONE. THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK AND THANK YOU JOE BECK FOR HELPING ME SEARCH. NO DOUBT WHERE MY NEXT CAR WILL... COME FROM.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, p...lease let us know!

January 2, 2019

The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional! Ryan, Tonya, Trent, Josh and Walt were very helpful and it was a pleasure to do business with... a team that enjoys what they do and those they work with.

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC! Thank you again for the great review!

December 31, 2018

Had a gas odor -- called right before closing of the service department. Took car right up they took it in the bay and called first thing next morning.... Quick turnaround!

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call o...r stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 31, 2018

Great guy! After filling out paper work, it was simple on getting a car. They will never put you in a situation where you are going to make a mistake with... your payments. Highly recommend Dave.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additio...nal we can do for you.

December 31, 2018

From the sales team to the service department to the finance department everyone there is always amazing and very helpful. I always recommend this dealership... whenever anyone I know it's looking for a new car!

Thank you for choosing Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thanks again for the recommendation, and h...ave an amazing day!

December 30, 2018

Ray Skillman is amazing and the staff are always accommodating and friendly..I had a wonderful experience on Friday while coming to trade in my car for... a newer car(Thanks to Ron who has been encouraging me to do so for a few months). I came in and worked with Joe and Zip to find a car for me and they helped make my car experience awesome and exciting..They brought me the best car and totally took care of me like royalty..Let's just say I am totally satisfied and happy with their service..I love you Ray Skillman..Dedicated customer, Lisa

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. We look forward... to your next visit! Take care!