• I Love My Car!

I just purchased a white 2011 Hyundai Sonata on December 5th of 2014. I absolutely love it! I purchased it from Gordon Chevrolet on Roosevelt Blvd here in Philadelphia. My sales rep, Renato Da Silva was extremely helpful and made sure I drove off the lot with what I wanted. I would most definitely recommend that location and that sales rep to anyone who is looking for a car.

• Didn't do anything you say

Don't advertise what you can't do no getting me out of lone no credit approval and you didn't put me in New truck so I don't understand when I bought last truck a year or so ago was approved in 5 minutes

• Happy

Sam the salesman was very helpful not overly aggressive very honest with my purchase. This is my second two year lease with Sam. Satisfied with what we got.

• The best!

Keith Penney is the best! He tried very hard to help me and was very patient. Thank you so much!

• Very happy

My sales rep was wonderful, her name was Jakelya. She was great and a pleasure to work with, I never felt pressured one bit! She made sure I was all set and understood everything.

• Robert was very helpful

Robert was very helpful and patient, he did a good job.

Robert was very helpful and patient, he did a good job.

• Phillip jones is a good sales man

Phillip jones is a good sales rep I would recommand him to anyone.

Phillip jones is a good sales rep I would recommand him to anyone.

• They were fantastic

The service was fast, friendly and more than efficient.. They were fantastic.

The service was fast, friendly and more than efficient.. They were fantastic.

• Completely satisfied overall

Great car along with great service. Completely satisfied overall.

Great car along with great service. Completely satisfied overall.

• Wonderful experience

Wonderful experience...Robert Singleton was a fantastic salesman, knowledgable, courteous, honest and genuine. Leeza Sledge was great with assisting me on everything in my vehicle.