3.5
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Great Experience with this Dealership

We bought a used car from Auto America in Fullerton today. Great experience! Negotiated a price over the phone and then went to see the car. The car was even nicer than was described on the phone. Sales persons (Efren and Emilio) were very personable and they answered all of our questions. The process of buying the car was extremely efficient. They worked as a team and everything went very smooth. We were out of the dealership with our beautiful car in less than a hour after the test drive. The whole experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. Thank you, Efren and Emilio.

• Average experience

Process took a little longer than I would have liked. Finance manager was helpful though and gave us a pretty good deal.

• THE NICEST DEALERSHIP !!!

I BOUGHT 07 LEXUS THERE A WEEK AGO. PEOPLE WERE SO NICE, THE CAR WAS SO NICE. THE PRICE WAS CHEAPEST AROUND. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO BUY USED CAR!!!

• Bad Service.

I call to auto america to shop a vehicle for my friend, one of the employee ansers the phone, i ask for managers name, but he hang up the phone. Most of the employee's have bad manner. I'll not recommend to my friend or my family.