McCarthy Toyota of Sedalia

17 reviews

January 14, 2019

My second purchase from this dealership, thanks to Richard McElhaney for a great experience. I wasn't planning on finding my vehicle on the snowy... day I chose to visit the dealership but was pleased with the level of service I received and found the perfect trade in for my needs. I appreciate the dealership and all who helped make my experience a positive one.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Janette! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so pleased that we could help... you find the perfect vehicle to suit your needs. Please let us know if you need anything!

June 16, 2018

Dealership had the car inside, and we were allowed to take it for a test drive, went through the paperwork. The drove the vehicle back inside walked us... through everything and we were on the road.

Thanks for sharing, Mike!

• April 28, 2017

got my car in for service and decided to walk around, I was met by sales staff that really knew what they were talking about, showed me the best options... to upgrade and made it easy...all before my vehicle was done in service! Now Ive got a New car! YAY ME!!! Thanks for the help

We are grateful for the five-star review! We are so happy that we made it easy and pleasant to upgrade and could give you such a great experience. We ...hope you're enjoying your new car and welcome any questions or concerns you might have at any time.

March 26, 2018

Geoff and Tom as well as the rest of the team that worked with me was great. This was my first time purchasing a car; I was with my parents but intended... to keep them out of it legally. However, the McCarthy Toyota team was still very respectful of their presence and questions which I appreciated. They were very thorough and patient with me which allowed me to understand the process. They also did a great job of educating me on the vehicle itself as well as the warranties, services, finances, etc. which allowed me to make a decision that I was confident and happy with. Wonderful job and thanks again!

Madeline, you are so welcome! Thank you for your business.

March 2, 2018

They found exactly the car my wife and I were looking for and Mike Binney was a great salesman to work with. Mike even came in on his day off to help... us finish with the buying process. No concern of my wife was to trivial for him to address.

Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience working with Mike! We will pass along the great review to him. Please let ...us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

October 14, 2014

We hadn't even made a final decision to purchase a new vehicle when David Granados allowed us to test drive a new Prius V for the entire weekend. Needless... to say, that experience convinced us to finalize the deal! Great dealership, great sales team (thank you, David!), and great car! Wonderful experience!

April 13, 2014

We recently purchased a new Toyota at McCarthy Toyota in Sedalia. Dan Gilmore was our salesman and we could not be more happy. Dan handled every aspect... of our business transaction; he was very knowledgable, friendly, assistive and patient. From the initial choice of vehicle to the signing of the final papers the entire process went smoothly. Ed and Mandy in the financial office were great to deal with, friendly, pleasant, and very knowledgable. Every employee we encountered were friendly and represented the dealership well. We would highly recommend McCarthy Toyota in Sedalia for all your vehicle needs.

September 6, 2013

Bought our daughter her first car from the old town and county store that is now McCarthy .our sales person Vanessa was very helpful and patient with us... as we went there twice after we figured out it was the best deal for us . By the time we go back for our first oil change it should be in the new building as they are going thru a remodel . Would recommend them

May 22, 2013

If you choose this dealer, ensure that what you verbally agree upon and what is in the paperwork are exactly matched...I reviewed the paperwork very carefully,... and still missed something that was brought to my attention when I took the title to register the car. If you do not catch a mistake in the paperwork until later, it can cost you significant money and they will deny any verbal discussions you had, and refuse to work with you to fix it. This includes everyone from the internet sales manager, to the finance manager, to the general manager...and if you call to discuss the issue with them, they may just hang up on you. The only person who seemed to want to help me fix the problem was Vanessa Reed the sales associate, but once it went above her head the customer service went out the window. I recommend looking elsewhere for your vehicle purchase. It's not worth the money you will have to pay later.

May 20, 2013

Went to this dealership under the false pretense of trading in a used vehicle based upon their advertised $4K over Kelly Blue Book television/radio ad.... Running a little late, called the dealership and informed sales rep, Dan Gilmore, that I'd be about an hour late. Upon arrival, was told that the add was solely used to draw in prospective customers, and that the dealership would not be able to provide me with a deal on trade. Sales rep could have indicated this prior to my arrival (45 mile trip), as I had previously emailed him on our car interests. Veterans beware, as I had pre-approved financing through USAA; never had a dealership treat me in this fashion and would certainly not recommend this dealership to anyone, including veterans.