McHenry Motorsports

Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(224) 475-3030 (224) 475-3030

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honest and Caring Dealership!

We recently purchased a car for our son to take to college and we could not have been luckier than to find Michael, Bryan and Chris at McHenry Motor Sports! From the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and caring handshakes. No pressure, we were encouraged to look and test drive any car we were interested in. They answered all our questions and took the extra time to help out a first-time buyer. We had to finalize the deal over the phone due to being out of town and they took care of everything and it was ready for us when we returned. They went out of their way to get to know us so they could assist us in the best way. You feel like neighbors and they treat you like part of the family. We found our 2003 Mitsubishi Montero to be in excellent condition and requiring only a minor part to be replaced which they immediately offered to replace at no additional cost to me. They made our whole experience a pleasure and we will definitely bring them our business in the future. Do yourself a favor, if you are in the market for a quality used car at a great price, please put this dealership at the top of your list. Too many of us have horror stories to tell of car dealers that seem to live up to that negative reputation......not here.....these guys have set the example for what a quality business can be!!! Thank you:)

Great Family Run Dealership !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and I can not be more pleased with the car. The sales staff of Mike and Brian were very professional in the way they handled everything. I later had a few things serviced and the Manager Chris helped right away, fixed the problems with out fail. I will be back to purchase from them again, THANK YOU for making the car buying experience great!!!!!!!

Respectable dealer

Found dealer to be upfront and honest, we purchased a 2004 trailblazer with 126000 miles.... It took a little longer than I wanted to get a loan but worked out great in the end.... Everybody was very helpful... We would definitely recommend to others. Thanks Sarah B

1.0

Horrible salesman, shady and looking to rip off

I went to purchase a $3000-$5000 vehicle and they had low asking prices so I went to check them out, basically every car was junk, everything had nothing but problems. I would not recommend buying anything from this dealer. I was told that they previously owned extreme jeep (which closed, wonder why?) which was right next to there current location. I've heard nothing but bad things about both, I've seen some descent reviews, and I'm shocked. I've looked at there inventory a number of times, I was a patient buyer, and everything was Junk. BUYER BEWARE. There are better dealers all down the same road within 3 miles. Salesman were also very sloppy and pushy. Not experienced buyers bring mechanic with or take car to any mechanic before, as I'm very confident any mechanic with a brain will tell you not to buy there cars.

Like it should be

Over the phone Brian was great - told me like it was. When I got there to check out the car - they were fast and efficent. Didn't end up with a puchase as car didn't meet specific criteria despite the very reasonble price they put on the car. Facilites and lot wer every decent and well maintained. Keep it up guys!

1.2

Unsatisfied customer

I recently purchased an 08 Dodge Grand Caravan from them and it was leaking some fluid that the salesman told me was "not a big deal it was just the air conditioning". Well after a 3 hour drive home from purchasing this vehicle it was smoking and overheating because it was not the air conditioner it was the the antifreeze leaking. I called to ask them to help pay the costs since they lied to me but they refused to do anything about it. It cost $300 to repair. They did not look their vehicle over very well and did not have good knowledge of cars. They also tried to pretend they didn't know the plastic cover on the seat was broken off. The said it wasn't like that when they folded the seat up in the stow n go yet mysteriously the piece was missing. They seem like a very shady operation and just trying to make money without putting any money into the vehicles they get. Beware!! I would NEVER buy from them again.

1 happy customer

We just bought my wife a BMW x5 and are very happy with our buying experience. Price, quality and how we were treated was not the norm from a used car dealer. They treated us like a previous customer. Thanks you

Great caring people

We got a terriffic deal on a vehicle for my son in college from Mchenry Motorsports , he was on a very limited budget. We were treated with dignity and respect. If you are looking for a late model used car or just a starter car, I urge you to contact them. Thank You for a supurb deal on a so far very reliable vehicle!

3.8

Nice guys to deal with

Ive bought from them before when they were known as Volo Auto Sales... The first car I bought had problems so they were nice enough to let me pick out another one after having the first one for 3 weeks. Ive recently tried to buy a new ( used) vehicle from them but we were not able to put a deal together but I would reccomend you checking them out... they seem fair and honest.

very honest for a car dealer

We were very pleased that the dealer was truthful about the car we saw on the Internet . Price was fair. We were in and out of there with our car in less than an hour.