McHenry Motorsports

Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(224) 475-3030 (224) 475-3030

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honesty & integrity reigns!

I have purchased 11 vehicles from the owners of this new dealership in McHenry spanning two decades. Honesty and integrity are core values at this family business, and they always do with a smile! My last purchase was a high mileage luxury SUV, he found the car for me out of state, got it here, and secured financing with his bank spanning the course of two days. I have often said that the best compliment a sales team can receive is a referral, and I have done just that; my mother, mom-in-law, cousins, co-workers, and even my boss! Never disappointed, always satisfied by these consummate professionals! Welcome back to McHenry!

4.5

great people

Very nice people and they answered all of our questions. We did not buy from them but we would definitly visit them again for a car.

Great place to do business with!

We had a great experience with this dealer. They were great to work with and we will definitely use them again.

Great prices and very nice staff

We just purchased a Volvo v70 from volo auto. We are very happy with our purchase. Thanks for the fair price and helping us with the financing. Thanks again bill jr

2.8

Needs improvement. Same ols used car scam tactics

This place is hard to find. No big sign and no cars outside. The indoor showroom idea is unique for a used car lot and they have a varied selection of cars. The showroom was dark and cold and not very inviting or comfortable as far as comparing to a new car showroom. Its just like a big garage full of cars. Missed that warm fuzzy feeling you may get when going to a dealership. Was ready to make a deal when i was told the offer was only good "right now" and that "someone was coming to buy the same vehicle" as we talked. If that was true then why let us look at it and also after a couple weeks, the car is still for sale on their website. When will dealers leran that a way to earn a customers loyalty is not by threatening them and forcing them to make a decision that they may regret. I cant believe they expect people to buy something for thousands of dollars while spending less time than you would buying anything else. If you want to EARN our business then treat people with respect and respect our intelligence. I think this dealer has potential and they obviously have a lot of experience as a father son team being that they have owned previous dealerships. I just recommend being a little more patient with people and the word of mouth that comes with being a reputable and respectful business will help you be the success you want to achieve. Try to build a relationship and quit trying to go for the quick sale. Life is to short as it is! So in conclusion i would recommend this dealer because this area needs a quality used car dealership but as always, BUYER BEWARE!