Liberty Motors

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• nice vehicle and good customer service
    February 26, 2017

I am pleased with the purchase of my Nissan Xterra from liberty motors. They have nice selection of used vehicles at good prices... Good customer ser...vice!!! I highly recommend to shop for used vehicle from liberty motors.

GREAT PRICES . GREAT PLACE..
    February 22, 2017

I looked for a honda Pilot online and they had a best price around . I called asked many questions about the pilot , sales person answered all of it .... Drove there 2 days after that and the car was very clean, was allowed to take to my mechanic in virginia beach and sure enough he give the green light to purchase it. My salesperson Younes was very nice and helpful not pushy at all. the process was easy and fun. drove the car for 2 weeks now and am in love

Misrepresentation
    February 22, 2017

Called Tuesday afternoon about a 2010 Kia Sedona I saw online. My boyfriend spoke to Younis, the salesman, extensively and asked a lot of questions. H...e specifically asked if there were any issues with the body or paint of the vehicle as I wanted to use the car to drive for Uber. He was told it was fine. My boyfriend told him we'd be driving 3 hours from Tyson's Corner and we don't want to come that far to find that the car has issues. He assured us it didn't. We went to Navy Federal, secured financing and a bank check, and planned to come to the dealer in Chesapeake the next day. We drove the 3 hours only to find that there WAS body damage: a very obvious, visible dent above the rear passenger side wheel well. The opposite side had very visible scratches in front of the rear driver's side wheel well. We told Younis that we had asked him specifucally if there was body damage and hed told us no. He said, its a minor dent. We told him that I was going to use it for Uber and they don't allow cars with visible damage. He said it would be fine, he sells lots of cars to Uber drivers. Needles to say, we were very disgusted with the blatant lies and the amount of time spent driving only to find he had misrepresented the condition of the vehicle.

customer service is out of the window here!
    June 13, 2016

If you choose to proceed to purchase from this dealership please proceed with caution they make you process stuff when they are not even ready be sure... not to be lured.

Very good experience
    March 24, 2016

Just bought a pickup from Libert Motors and I am very pleased. The salesman/owner, Younes, is very nice and helpful and not pushy at all. When I first... saw the truck I noticed the interior light did not work and was missing it's cover. I pointed that out to him and he told me he would have his mechanic take a look at it. While we were doing the paperwork the mechanic came in and told me it was good-to-go. When I went and looked the light not only worked but had a brand new cover over it for no additional price. Younes was also very helpful with the 5000 questions I had before buying the truck and during.

Top Notch Dealer! Quality Cars! Affordable Prices!
    January 20, 2016

My mom just purchased Sienna from here. We were allowed to take the vehicle to our own mechanic. My mechanic told us that they car was in top notch sh...ape and to purchase it. He said that we wouldn't have to worry about anything from this car for about 5 years! The cars on this lot are quality. There are no lemons or junk here. The prices are affordable and the owner, Younes, is very down to earth and friendly. There is no pressure to buy at all. There are no haggling of prices or hidden fees--of course you have to pay a processing fee and taxes though. The cars are priced to sell and can be driven off the lot without any worries. I hope you enjoy your car purchase as much as I do mine. We will be back to purchase a vehicle for my husband in the near future.

Excellent Service.
    October 16, 2015

I bought a motorcycle and it's very dependable. Customer Service was excellent. Exactly what I asked for. Thank you.

Bought a car.
    October 16, 2015

I loved the service and I love my car! Thank you so much Liberty Motors in Chesapeake.

Great service!!
    October 3, 2015

I recently purchased a 2004 Saturn Vue from Younes Elkasba, general manager at this dealer. After driving the car for several days the "check engine" ...light came on. The issue was determined to be a defective electronic control module. Even though he was not really obligated to do so, Younes had a new computer installed and paid for the repairs. He even drove it home for several days to make certain there were no other issues. Younes was also very friendly and not pushy during the sales process and was willing to negotiate the price on the vehicle. My wife and I really appreciated the way Younes went above and beyond what he was obligated to do and kept his word throughout the sales and repair process.

Very Happy with Liberty
    May 14, 2015

I purchased a vehicle for my college-age son. The salesperson was very nice and non-pushy. We got a good deal on his "new" vehicle and the salesperson... was fair with his trade-in. I was a little nervous dealing with such a small dealership, but I am happy with our experience.

Liberty Motors