• Amazing Service and Dealership

Dean was a great salesmen. He was very pleasant and not overbearing. We will gladly recommend him to potential car buyers.

• Outstanding Service

This experience of buying a car from Dean is the greatest I've had! He went above and beyond to help me. I will refer anyone to Phillip Hawkins and Dean. Thanks for everything!

• Great Experience

Great customer service!! Salesman Dean was very helpful and answered all my questions.

• By far the BEST experience!

Phillip Hawkins was the best car dealership I have ever encountered! They put that dreaded feeling of buying a car to rest with their professional, honest and kind business practice. Walking in and meeting Bubba and the owners was a pleasant experience, my husband and I felt as if we had known them for years! I found the car that I was looking for on their website, realizing that they were in Graniteville, SC and I live in Charleston, SC I was hesitant to drive so far, but I found out soon enough that they were completely worth the drive! We met with Bubba, who was so incredibly kind and accommodating, the process was so quick we were in and out. In the future, I will absolutely be back to buy from them again, and I have made sure that our friends and family have heard about our great experience!

• Would recommend to family and friends

Made buying a car very stress free. Very accommodating, willing to stay late to permit travel time to see the car. No high pressure sale. Fair pricing. Would buy again from dealer.

• Bought 2007 FJ

Fast, friendly and informative with no hassle. Will by from this dealership again.

• Bought 2007 FJ

• Great Customer Service

Reggie was great! He had everything ready to go for us and we had our "new" car in just under an hour. Wonderful staff and service.

• Amazing Friendly Experience

We bought a 2011 Subaru Forester in 2012 and we could not be happier. We were able to contact them and they helped us decide what was the best vehicle for our needs. They bought my 2002 Honda Civic for a great price. This experience was the best and we will continue to return to Phillip Hawkins Motor Company for every car!

• Fantastic honest dealership

We bought a 2006 Honda Civic EX in 2010 and absolutely love it. Phillip Hawkins dealership was terrific to deal with. They gave us a very fair price and the buying process was second to none. If you're looking for a great place to buy a used vehicle, you need to check them out. We'll go back!!