3.3
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Great vehicles

I have had the pleasure of purchasing several cars with Easy Auto Sales. Never had a problem with the vehicle besides basic maintenance repairs. Will defiantly purchase from again.

• great service, great prices

i bought my dodge ram and i love it i would recommend my friends to shop here, thank you guys

• BAD BAD DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!!!

Do not buy anything from here. They to me they were going to fix the things that was wrong with the vehicle before I bought it and even took it to the shop then after we signed the papers, he said he was not going to fix it that I was stuck. Anything to make money what a bunch off jerks. Make sure the repairs are made correctly before you sign anything for a vehicle from them