Webb Hyundai Highland

497 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 24, 2019

Greg Gentz did a outstanding job in helping us buy a 2019 Kona. During the test drive Greg pointed out all the important features. His knowledge of the... different Kona models helped us pick the right one. Buying was easy as well.

Thank you for the five star rating ! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future !

March 30, 2019

Sold me a 2010 Audi S4 that is smoking days later and won't even look at for free. Terrible business practices. Don't spend a penny with this these guys.

• September 30, 2017

clean waiting room and relatively quick service for a busy establishment. this feedback requires 20 words. 20 words 20 words

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Larry. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortab...le place for all our guests during their visit at our dealership. Please enjoy 10% off your next parts and accessories purchase through 09/30/2018. If you have any questions please contact Ernie, Service Director, at 219-513-7029. Thanks again, Webb Hyundai Highland

December 28, 2018

We've been shopping for cars for a couple months. We were actually on our way to purchase a Hyundai dealership elsewhere, when I decided to try Webb!... I'm really glad I did! Our experience there was awesome! Thanks Adam and Rich!

December 13, 2018

So, I called Webb Hyundai on a car they had listed online. The car was at a fair price and I wanted the out the door price. The tax on the car was $1007.93.... The dealer mark up for administration was $ 2136.13. This is ridiculous. I stopped buying from dealers for this reason. I wasn't trading in any car or needed financing, it was a straight cash deal. The manager and I finally came to an agreement on an out the door price. I went to see the car after work but it didn't exactly match what the ad read. The sales manager and salesman were both polite and appeared concerned that everything wasn't quite exactly as said. They failed to reveal the car had been in three accidents as reported through cargurus. When I asked how long they had the car, the reply was about a week. However, on further investigation, it seems they have had the car for 63 days. Wonder what else they are trying to hide. Needless to say, I will not purchase a vehicle from any Webb owned dealership.

Warren, we are sorry to hear about this. Could you please either send us the best phone number to reach you at OR contact Dana Douglas,Customer Servic...e Manager at 708-761-2032.

December 12, 2018

So, I called Webb Hyundai on a car they had listed online. The car was at a fair price and I wanted the out the door price. The tax on the car was $1007.93.... The dealer mark up for administration was $ 2136.13. This is ridiculous. I wasn't trading in any car or needed financing, it was a straight cash deal. Jasmine was polite, but she didn't even try to see if those costs could be reduced or removed. So, Webb Hyundai lost a guaranteed sale due to greed.

October 31, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience at Webb Hyundai. I was greeted at the door by Dave Cox and several hours later left with my dream car. Dave was pleasant,... knowledgeable about the cars he showed me and most of all, Dave never made me uncomfortable with a hard sell attitude. Dave and the dealership worked hard to reach a price point that I was agreeable with and offered a number of perks to complete the deal. I would highly recommend Webb Hyundai and especially Dave Cox if you are interested in buying a car.

We are happy to have provided a great experience for you! If you have any questions please contact us at 219-513-7029

October 1, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better experience purchasing my new car with Dave!! He helped my parents and Me find the perfect car that suited exactly what... I was looking for! He was extremely patient with us and ran around like crazy to answer all of our questions! He gives car salesman a new name!! Best experience we have ever had!! Thank you!!!!

September 18, 2018

Dave from Webb Hyundai Highland was so helpful through the process of returning my leased car as well as deciding which car I wanted to lease next. He... went above and beyond for me when it came to making the return process easy as well as making sure I got the car I had my heart set on at the best price possible. Dave was friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend his service!

September 12, 2018

After purchasing a used car for my daughter, I decided to look into trading my own car. While on the test drive, Dave took the time to explain how leasing... worked. He knew I was looking to save money on my monthly payment as well as downsize to a more fuel efficient car. They gave me a great deal on my trade, saved me money, and made my day! Dave was great to work with. He took the time to listen to my needs and was very easy to work with.