Read reviews that mention:

November 25, 2013

Loving my new car!! great service! super nice people!

Thank you, Jeremy! Glad to hear you're loving your first car!

November 23, 2013

best place to go for your ride they prices are vey good

Fair prices for EXCEPTIONAL quality! Thank you, Keva!

November 22, 2013

Frank, Gina and the entire Pumpkin Staff are the Best of the Best. In all of my years, and of all of the cars I have purchased in my life, nothing compares... to the experience I had with Pumpkin Fine Cars. At a difficult time, they made buying a new car the easiest thing I had to do. From the moment I walked into the showroom, to the moment I picked up my new car Frank, Gina, Amanda, Adina and the rest of the staff at Pumpkin made me feel like I was the only person they had to take care of. Frank called me to update me on my purchase. He called me to double check on the details of what I wanted in my car. He passed on a car that he didn't like. From start to finish, Frank told me and showed me that he would not give me a car that he or his family wouldn't drive. Don't believe everything you read. GO to Pumpkin Fine Cars, see Frank and see for yourself. I don't care where I live, I will buy my future cars from Frank & Pumpkin Fine Cars.

We are so happy to hear your experience was a good one. Here at Pumpkin, Franck tries to make it as easy as possible for our customers. And it is true...---Franck wouldn't put his customers in a car that he or his family wouldn't drive!

November 22, 2013

I buy a 3 year old Beemer from Franck every 2 years. It's the most affordable way to own a luxury car that i have found. He knows his cars inside out,... and when you meet Franck you know you can trust him. I have been very satisfied with every car I have purchased from Pumpkin. It is like dealing with friends.

Thank you for your continued business, Richard. We'll be here when you're ready for your next BMW!

November 20, 2013

Vehicles are always in pristine condtion. The dealership has always treated my family with the utmost integrity. Every vehicle I ever purchased was in... excellent condition. The smallest details were always addressed. If your going to purchase a pre owned vehicle this is the place to go. The support staff treats everyone like family.

John, it has been a pleasure doing business with you over the years! We truly appreciate your business and can't wait to help you out once you're read...y for your next car!

May 20, 2013

Frank and crew are the best my sister just bought a car there this weekend and. and all can say they all aces in my book Nick Fergus

Thank you, Nick! We are so happy to hear your sister had a great experience here at Pumpkin!

April 25, 2013

Very Pleasant transaction , by far the best ever with a dealer new or used. Extremely confident in the used vehicle I purchased and after ALOT of research... , I can definately say you will not get this quality at this reasonable a price. While there I checked out a second car and sent my nephew over to purchase it with complete confidence that he would be well taken care of . He bought it and got financed at a great rate all by himself , leaving me even more impressed with how the owners run their dealership. This is a showroom for people who like cars.

Thank you, Walter! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience here at Pumpkin Cars and that your enjoying your SmartCar!