Read reviews that mention:

September 20, 2016

The car and staff were both very impressive. My neighbors really though I bought a brand new car, and to me it is! Everyone at pumpkin answered any question... I had. I recommend Pumpkin to anyone looking for a preowned car!

Thank you so much, RD! We're so happy you had a pleasant experience here as we strive for that with every single customers! Welcome to the Pumpkin F...amily!

September 17, 2016

We love Pumpkin Cars! Our experience was fabulous and pain free! All of the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend Pumpkin to anyone!... We will be buying our future cars here.

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us! Your X1 was an excellent choice and we know you'll LOVE it! Thank you so much for recommending us!

September 9, 2016

Everyone at Pumpkin treated me with respect. Everybody should have as smooth a transaction as I when buying a car. Pumpkin's cars are the quality that... make driving a pleasure.

Thank you, Len! #1 means a ton to us! We're so glad you got a terrific Pumpkin car! Welcome to the family!

September 2, 2016

I purchased a Used Toyota Pick-up from Pumpkin used cars. I couldn't be happier. The trucks great, and their team was really helpful. Great experience,... quality used vehicle.

Thank you so much RK! We're so glad you're happy with you new Pumpkin truck and were more than happy to help! Welcome to the Pumpkin family!

September 1, 2016

I will only buy from Pumkin cars going forward! A great local place to do business!!

Wow! Thank you Pete! It means so much to us that you choose to buy all your vehicles from Pumpkin from now forward!

August 29, 2016

I purchased a used Mercedes Benz 2009 ML 350. The car is beautiful and the staff is amazing.

Thank you so much for your purchase and putting your trust in Pumpkin to find your vehicle! Fantastic choice! Welcome to the Pumpkin family!

August 23, 2016

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Franck takes his time going over the cards with you to make the right choice. I would highly... recommend Pumpkin for quality used high end cars.

Meghan, thank you so much for your business and for putting your trust in Franck and Pumpkin! We're so glad you found a beautiful car for yourself! ...Welcome to the Pumpkin family!

August 20, 2016

First time buyer of premium vehicle. It was hard to decide which beautiful vehicle in pristine condition - sold by top-notch staff to purchase. I finally... settled on a slightly used Mercedes-Benz (2014 with 19,000 miles) and could not have been happier with my decision and the entire purchase process. Never felt in any way pushed to purchase anything, but felt secure in the purchase once it was made. Cannot say enough positive words about the owner Frank - who went out of his way to get me the best financing possible and answer all of my questions. My future plans include coming back here in a few years to purchase my next Benz.

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your purchase! We're so glad you love your super-low mileage Benz and can't wait to help you again the next time aroun...d! Welcome to the Pumpkin family!

August 12, 2016

Everyone at Pumpkin was extremely helpful. My wife and I showed up late on Saturday evening and we were allowed to come in, as they were locking the doors,... to look around. we saw the car my wife ended up buying that night and were back as soon as we could get there to make the purchase. They have a tiny staff, but they excel at what they do. Great selection of vehicles as well!

Thank you Matt and Karen! We're so happy you stopped in and found a car that was what you wanted! Welcome to the Pumpkin Family!

July 30, 2016

Friendly atmosphere. Had a good buying experience. Will be back.

Charles, thank you for your purchase and for recommending us in the future. We look forward to seeing you the next time around!