Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2016

We absolutely love the SL500 Designo!! I purrs on the road and the V8 engine has such power and you can go from 20 to 80 smooth as silk in about 5 minutes!... The bose sound system is also a plus. We love the color and everywhere we go we get so many compliments on the car!

AT, you picked one of the most gorgeous cars on the lot! Thank you for always coming back to Pumpkin for your vehicles!

July 18, 2016

car was exceptionally clean, low miles and was one of many in similar condition.

Herb, thank you for recommending us in the future! We're so glad that you found this pristine, low mileage car at Pumpkin!

July 13, 2016

Courteous professional service! Franck really knows his cars. Waiting for my lesson at the Milleville track. Absolutely love my Pumpkin Porsche! The only... way to buy car.

Steve, thank you so much for your business and for spreading the good word about Pumpkin! You found an amazing Porsche!!

July 11, 2016

The entire Pumpkin Staff gets 5 stars! I love my ML350!

Thank you, Phil! You got a beautiful, fully loaded vehicle and we're so happy you LOVE it!

July 11, 2016

My wife and I would like to share with you an experience we never had before in purchasing new or used cars. Our salesman Chuck greeted us in the lot as... we were looking at a 2010 Mustang. Without hesitation, he flipped us the keys and told us to go for a test drive (without him). The experience from then on only got BETTER. You have to understand, my wife never participates in car buying, only to choose a car. She does not like the haggling, the bait and switch and, best of all, the financing. Well, we can't express enough that all of the above was above and beyond anyone's expectations. Franck Freon and his wife, as well as his staff, handled everything we needed and then some. When was the last time you purchased a new or used car and the financing came out lower than originally quoted. If you looking for a great car at a great price with a fantastic staff, this is the place to go. RUN, don't walk to Pumpkin. Don't forget to ask about the extended warranty (you won't believe it, it's that good). I know where our next purchase will be AND will certainly tell everyone we know. Hats off and many thanks for the wonderful experience. Well done.

Gail and Cliff, thank you so much for your business and such kinda words about us! It was such a pleasure helping you purchase a gorgeous Mustang! W...e truly appreciate you recommending us to everyone you know and can't wait to see you for the next one!

July 8, 2016

Franck and his team were extremely helpful and patient in helping me find a car that worked for me! There was much less pressure than I experienced at... other used car dealerships, and the cars are kept in much nicer condition.

Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends! We also can't thank you enjoy for your business and are so happy to hear you had a great ex...perience here!

July 7, 2016

Pumpkin Cars sales and customer service is worth the visit. Everyone including Frank, the owner took the time to answer every question, concern and thought... I had about buying my car. Financing was easy and quick. Pumpkin's cars are very very clean and up to the standards of good quality cars. I will definitely share this with my friends and associates.

Leslie, thank you for becoming part of the Pumpkin family! It truly was a pleasure helping you get into a beautiful Mercedes-Benz! Hope to see you s...oon!!

June 27, 2016

just happened to be driving by one day and it just so happened that the car i've been looking for and wanting for years was parked out front. everyone... here was more then nice and helpful. they worked with me so i could drive away in it asap. friendly people and great cars. without the big dealership pressure and games. thanks again.

John, so glad you found the car you've always wanted! We thank you very much for your business and for recommending our dealership in the future!

June 14, 2016

Love our Pumpkin Car - our second purchase - we love our Pumpkin Car - we highly recommend Pumpkin Cars!

Thank you so much for continuing to purchase your vehicles from us! We truly appreciate it!

June 10, 2016

Had a great experience purchasing a vehicle at Pumpkin Cars. Didn't see any pushy salesmen ship just a very laid back experience. All the cars seem to... be of great quality !!!

Thank you, Scott! We strive for the highest quality cars in South Jersey. We're glad you picked out a great Benz!