Read reviews that mention:

June 10, 2016

PURCHACED MY 2009 RANGER 2 WEEKS AGO AND LOVE IT. THE TRUCK WAS VERY CLEAN AND IN VERY GOOD SHAPE OVERALL. RIDES VERY SMOOTH AND ALL ACCESSORIES WORK.... I LOOKED AT SEVERAL TRUCKS FROM COMPETITORS AND WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED AT WHAT THEY HAD TO OFFER ON QUALITY AND PRICE. spotted THIS TRUCK ON THE WAY PAST THE DEALERSHIP AND PULLED IN. IN ONE HOUR I BOUGHT IT. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH WITH TRANSFERS AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT..i WOULD RECOMMED THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE I KNOW.

Edward, thank you so much. We're so happy you were impressed with our quality and price, which we do believe is the best out there! Thank you for yo...ur business and welcome to the Pumpkin family!

June 9, 2016

Pumpkin has a wide selection of cars and trucks. A customer has to be pleased with the inventory. All vehicles are first class, clean, and run properly.... Customer service is excellent.

Mr. Wilson, thank you so much for spreading the good word about us. We're so glad you're happy with your purchase and hope to have you as a customer ...forever!

June 4, 2016

First time buying a car and everyone at Pumpkin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars that I asked about. Test driving a car is an easy... process (I test drove 3 different cars without a problem). Franck helped point me in the right direction and gave me tips and insight into each car that I was curious about. I'm extremely happy with the car I purchased and would highly recommend Pumpkin to anyone in the market for a car.

Nick, we're so happy to have helped you find a car that you're loving! Thank you so much for your business and for recommending Pumpkin to your frien...ds and family!

May 26, 2016

Satisfied customer, very nice personnel. Owner and his wife are lovely.

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new Pumpkin vehicle!

May 20, 2016

It was super easy to shop - Pumpkin Cars has a big selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from---- love my new pumpkin BMW! I have already recommended... to a friend.

Glad you're loving your new car! Welcome to the Pumpkin Family and thank you for your business!

May 5, 2016

The team at Pumpkin led by Franck Freon do a great job. They are courteous, informative and helpful to find the right car at the right price. The overall... buying experience is enjoyable, even for my wife. This is my second car that I have purchased from Pumpkin and it won't be my last....

John, thank you so much for returning to Pumpkin for a 2nd car! We can't tell you enough how much your loyal repeat business means to us! We hope to... see you soon for the next one!

May 3, 2016

highly recommend Pumpkin to all my friends and co workers and i will be back for my next vehicle

Thank you, Larry! Your loyalty and recommendations to your friends and family really mean everything to us! Enjoy your new car!

April 27, 2016

Just the way buying a new car should be! No pressure just great service. Great teamwork where everyone is going above and beyond our expectations. First... time I felt that purchasing a car was an enjoyable time. Thanks Franck, Chuck and team! Robert and Linda

Thank you, Robert and Linda! We're so glad to make a typically difficult process an enjoyable one for you!

April 27, 2016

I've been driving by Pumpkin Fine Cars for a few years now. My friends started to purchase some very nice slightly used vehicles and rave about Franck... and his ability to cherry pick great cars from auctions, etc.. I had the opportunity to buy a used Mercedes ML 350 two months ago, and true to form it's great. The service has been excellent and my mother in law is coming out this summer to pluck a car off the lot. Michael DiMarco EHT Resident since 1995

Michael, we can't thank you enough for your wonderful review about our dealership. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping ...out your mother-in-law this summer!

April 22, 2016

Buying a used car can be very scary...you never know what you're gonna get...Except when you come to Pumpkin! The quality of the cars they have, the level... of service they give, the entire experience makes you feel secure in your purchase. Frank and Gina are amazing. The have great selection of quality cars and it is the first and only place I come to when its time for a new used car.

Thank you, Lisa! We truly do think the quality of our vehicles is only top-notch! So glad you're enjoying your car!