• Great Service

Awesome service as always. Service Advisor Kasey is the man!

Dale, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Awesome service as always. Service Advisor Kasey is the man!

• Rish Equipment

Good service great product. Thanks Jackie and Jerry

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Good service great product. Thanks Jackie and Jerry

• Used Car Purchase

Tony the sale manager is the best one to deal with

Windell, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Tony the sale manager is the best one to deal with

• Great customer service at Thornhill Ford!

We took our 2014 Ford Escape to Thornhill Ford for the 50,000 mile service. Oil change, tire rotation and complete check was done with 30 minutes. We'd gotten a new phone and asked that it be programmed with our nsync. That was done within minutes. We love the customer service at Thornhill and will continue doing business with them.

James, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Overall just amazing.

Love it so much. They do a great job each time we visit.

Love it so much. They do a great job each time we visit.

• Thronhill

This is my 4th car purchase with Thornhill. They have always worked with me on pricing and treat me like family.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Barry! We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• Why go anywhere else?

Was looking for a new vehicle, didn't expect to be driving a LOADED Expedition. Sales staff is AWESOME, they treat you like family. The management staff goes above and beyond what they should. Finance staff again excellent. Now to the service department. After buy the vehicle the service department had already closed. The Expedition was missing the Navigation Card and needed an inspection sticker, so I had to go back the next day. When I pulled the vehicle on the lot, the service department was packed with people and cars, I thought to myself I'll be here forever,not the case. I walked in, was meet by the service advisor and told him what I needed. He asked my name, pulled my ticket and took my keys, 20 minutes later I was on my way back home. I will never buy another vehicle for anywhere else again. Service after the sale is a big issue to me, and Thornhill does it right!!!

Hi, Jeremy! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We are happy our team was able to provide you with great service. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Good service

Service was good. Got alignment and sticker and oil change.

Service was good. Got alignment and sticker and oil change.

• my 2nd 'new' car

I was disappointed that 'my' car was sold and I ended up paying a few thousand more for a car like 'mine'. That said, I love my car.

We are more than glad to be of service, Lisa. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Always great.

I have bought a few vehicles there. Service is always great.

I have bought a few vehicles there. Service is always great.