Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

304 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2019

The buying process was pretty smooth. Our sales person Terry Greenwald is very informative and helpful . Definitely I would recommend the dealership and... Terry .

Meeta, thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We're glad that Terry provided you with an experience worth sharing and look forward to se...eing you again in the future!

November 20, 2019

Just picked up my new E Class from Chantilly MB. Bad experience on my first purchase in 2011 but Mr. O’Neil corrected the problem and I committed to come... back... my third time! Have not been disappointed. Very professional and attentive, Freddy was terrific!! Thanks Chantilly Mercedes!

Thank you, Herald, for taking the time to share your terrific experience with Freddy! We hope you continue to love your brand new E Class, and We look... forward to taking care of any of your auto needs for years to come.

• January 17, 2017

All the staff is very helpful with finding the perfect car, and responds quickly to emails when you have any questions.

June 25, 2019

June 25, 2019 "Just Awful" - Splainin I purchased a used car from Mercedes Benz Chantilly in March 2019 thinking I made a good decision with a dealer I... could trust. I drove it home to Richmond and then to shop for maintenance. (about 125 miles) A technician from Mercedes Benz Richmond was driving it when the transmission gave out. I have already spent $5700 on repairs which I was okay with and now it needs a $6600 transmission. It was proposed that I could put the amount I paid for the car toward another car but that is not acceptable.

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about any concerns you felt did not meet your expectations in regards to a vehicle purchased. I would like the opportu...nity to speak with you about your experience. Would you mind sending an email with your preferred contact information to me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com? Thank you! Sincerely, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

May 26, 2019

Taking advantage of the Mercedes May CPO Event, I searched several vehicles at various Mercedes dealership locations across the country. One of the vehicles... I was interested in was at the Mercedes Benz of Chantilly in VA. After inquiring about the vehicle via the website, I was contacted by Mariela. Alhough I had not made a decision yet, Mariela stayed in contact with me and offered lots of information and advantages of chosing her vehicle and dealership. I finally decided to select her vehicle and she engaged with me through every step of the process through closing on the vehicle. When I flew down to take possession of the vehicle, Mariela was so kind enough to pick me up from the airport, as I was coming from Michigan. Talk about personal touch! All in all, the vehicle I select was perfect and so was Mariela! She made sure everything was taken care of and was genuinely interested in my satisfaction! My experience with Mercedes Benz of Chantilly was top-notch! Thank you, Mariela!

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us, Anthony! We are so thrilled to hear that Mariela went the extra mile to make you happy. We appr...eciate your recommendation as well. If we may be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

April 26, 2019

The absolute WORST service experience I've ever encountered in 45 years of car ownership. When I finally got my vehicle back after two weeks of repairs... (fourth service visit for the same issue), I didn't even get out of the parking lot before new fault lights displayed on the dash. Abysmal.

Steve, I am concerned to hear about your disappointment with our service department. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and I woul...d appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please email me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com. Thank you, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

December 3, 2018

Was having constant headliner rattling noise either from headliner or panoramic roof. First took vehicle to Tyson's Corner Mercedes-Benz, Service Writer... assistant manager Told me the noise was coming from the headliner and needed to be replaced which requires removing the front windshield which mostly break on the removal process and replaced with a non Mercedes-Benz original acoustic windshield. I decided I needed a second opinion service appointment at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. With a good news phone call message from service advisor: Cristian Grijalva that the headliner was not the issue it was the panoramic roof assembly parts that needed to to lubed. The headliner/roof noise is now gone. "Thank you MB Chantilly"

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you came to visit us for a second opinion and that w...e could help you service your vehicle. It is great that Cristian was a big help during your visit and we hope that you will come back and see us soon!

September 8, 2018

Ronnie Naman was very professional and wonderful to work with. Very satisfied with the buying experience. He quickly accepted my leased car and showed... me the car I was looking for. I was out of the dealership very quickly.

Thank you for reviewing us, Omar! We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience and that it was quick. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

August 15, 2018

Zubed Chowdhury was a well mannered & courteous sales rep to deal with. Excellent sales person.. Finance Manager was good too. Very soft spoken & polite.... However, I have one question that could not be answered by your team members. On my purchase of GLC300 last week I was charged taxes which were neither explained to me nor were explained/deciphered on sales order. When I went back & asked reason for that I was told it is Louden county(LC) tax (0.17%). Unfortunately, I could not get an answer/explanation for 1. Why LC tax was levied on my purchase when to my knowledge dealership location & my purchase is in Chantilly. 2. Even if it is to be charged then why it is not shown clearly/explicitly on sales order? I am sure your team members must be doing what they have been trained/told to do but this ambiguity in customer dealing leaves a bad taste after good experience with sales person. I certainly expect an explanation for it & i am open to update if I am missing anything. If my observation is correct then it should be rectified ASAP & I should be compensated suitably. I hope someone out there reads it & acts/responds.

Hi Ashok, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I would appreciate speaking with you directly to address the concerns that ...you have. Please feel free to reach out to me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com. Sincerely, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

July 21, 2018

Ronnie is an experienced salesman and is excellent. He helped me get the best possible deal on the car I wanted he didn't pressure me at all. Thanks Ronnie!