• Mercedes Benz of Chantilly

All the staff is very helpful with finding the perfect car, and responds quickly to emails when you have any questions.

• Sung Choe is great!

I really enjoy working with Sung Choe. He is my go to guy for all my car buying needs! Best sales rep around DMV!

• Highly recommended

I am so happy working with Sales person Sung Choe. Thank you for everything.

I am so happy working with Sales person Sung Choe. Thank you for everything.

I purchased 2018 M-Benz GLE350 couple weeks ago. I am very happy with working with sales person Sung Choe.

• Sung chor

He was awesome that nice and gentle also, he very well explain about what I want Thank you

• Sung Choe

Sung Choe is a great salesman. He knows the brand and answered all my questions in detail.

• What a wonderful experience!

Sung Choe is an awesome sales person. He was honest and helpful from finding the exact car I wanted. He listened to what I was looking for and provided great services. I would come here again and have already recommended it to my friends.

• Very friendly and accommodating!!!!

Sung Choe made our used car purchase very pleasant and easy. I would absolutely recommend this dealership as your Mercedes dealer in northern Virginia. Ask for Sung he will definitely take care of you.

• Great and seamless experience!!

Our sales person Zabed was super helpful and responsive every step of the way. He responded to e-mails and calls promptly and provided all the information needed to make the decision. We are overall happy with the professionalism of the management at the dealership and the transparency.

• Good Service!!!

Mr. Choe Thank you for the best experience. The price, service, depth of knowledge, and just about everything else too. I highly recommend him for your new Car - don't look anywhere else!