Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

299 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 3, 2018

Was having constant headliner rattling noise either from headliner or panoramic roof. First took vehicle to Tyson's Corner Mercedes-Benz, Service... Writer assistant manager Told me the noise was coming from the headliner and needed to be replaced which requires removing the front windshield which mostly break on the removal process and replaced with a non Mercedes-Benz original acoustic windshield. I decided I needed a second opinion service appointment at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. With a good news phone call message from service advisor: Cristian Grijalva that the headliner was not the issue it was the panoramic roof assembly parts that needed to to lubed. The headliner/roof noise is now gone. "Thank you MB Chantilly"

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you came to visit us for a second opinion and that w...e could help you service your vehicle. It is great that Cristian was a big help during your visit and we hope that you will come back and see us soon!

September 8, 2018

Ronnie Naman was very professional and wonderful to work with. Very satisfied with the buying experience. He quickly accepted my leased car and showed... me the car I was looking for. I was out of the dealership very quickly.

Thank you for reviewing us, Omar! We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience and that it was quick. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

• January 17, 2017

All the staff is very helpful with finding the perfect car, and responds quickly to emails when you have any questions.

August 15, 2018

Zubed Chowdhury was a well mannered & courteous sales rep to deal with. Excellent sales person.. Finance Manager was good too. Very soft spoken &... polite. However, I have one question that could not be answered by your team members. On my purchase of GLC300 last week I was charged taxes which were neither explained to me nor were explained/deciphered on sales order. When I went back & asked reason for that I was told it is Louden county(LC) tax (0.17%). Unfortunately, I could not get an answer/explanation for 1. Why LC tax was levied on my purchase when to my knowledge dealership location & my purchase is in Chantilly. 2. Even if it is to be charged then why it is not shown clearly/explicitly on sales order? I am sure your team members must be doing what they have been trained/told to do but this ambiguity in customer dealing leaves a bad taste after good experience with sales person. I certainly expect an explanation for it & i am open to update if I am missing anything. If my observation is correct then it should be rectified ASAP & I should be compensated suitably. I hope someone out there reads it & acts/responds.

Hi Ashok, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I would appreciate speaking with you directly to address the concerns that ...you have. Please feel free to reach out to me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com. Sincerely, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

July 21, 2018

Ronnie is an experienced salesman and is excellent. He helped me get the best possible deal on the car I wanted he didn't pressure me at all. Thanks... Ronnie!

July 5, 2018

I have found great deals over Mercedes-benz of cars. I bought a pre-owned certified C300. It is nice experience with the service department and financial... department through all the process over my purchase. I will definitely recommend this store to everyone for good cars.

Thank you for your superb five-star review. Congratulations on your brand new C300! We look forward to taking care of all your auto needs in the futur...e. We appreciate your feedback and loyalty.

June 20, 2018

I decided to visit this dealership upon locating a car that I was interested in. I test drove what I thought was a delightful used Mercedes Benz and went... about the process of working out a deal. Unfortunately I became perplexed and less enthusiastic when the sales associate attempted to cover up the fact that the car did not pass the safety inspection. Being a quick reader, I noticed this information noted on the vehicle summary. I also noticed the sales associate quickly attempt to distract me from this piece of information. Honesty is the best practice when it comes to buying a car from a reputable Mercedes Benz dealership. Needless to say, I did not feel comfortable purchasing the car because of this.

Hello, I would like to extend my personal regrets regarding any customer service that did not exceed your expectations and assure you that we take yo...ur feedback seriously. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you to learn more. You can email me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com. Thank you, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

June 8, 2018

My entire buying experience was made easy by the friendly staff, especially Mariela.She walked me through each step and helped get my me app going. Thank... you!!

Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to share your five-star experience with Mariela! We're glad that she was helpful during every step of the... buying experience. We hope to serve you again for your future vehicle needs.

May 28, 2018

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly has always been the place to go when it comes of annual services or any types of repairs. We've been using this dealer... for all of our repairs ever since it opened almost 10 years ago. The Service Advisors are all very knowledgeable, efficient, helpful, and understanding of our vehicle's needs and issues. The advisors never tried to over-charge or trick us in any way; thus, we always have full trust and faith in their estimates and quality of service. We highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly for any Mercedes vehicle needs.

April 30, 2018

IF ONLY EVERYTHING WAS THIS EASY! I recently purchased a Certified Preowned Mercedes from Mercedes of Chantilly. While I have no doubt that I will love... my vehicle, the buying experience alone is worth this 5 star rating and more! Sales Manager, Prince Addy and his remarkably experienced team, seamlessly guided me through the entire process. My sales consultant, Zabed Choudhry, was courteous, thoughtful and patient. He was extremely attentive and knew my car “inside and out”. His honest approach instantly made me feel at ease and ensured me that I was in the right place. Jae Lee, in the finance department was equally as impressive. He won me over with his professional and friendly demeanor. Thank you gentlemen for going above and beyond for me. I will highly recommend your dealership, as I am confident that my experience will that of others who visit you.