Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 291 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 17, 2017

All the staff is very helpful with finding the perfect car, and responds quickly to emails when you have any questions.

April 30, 2018

IF ONLY EVERYTHING WAS THIS EASY! I recently purchased a Certified Preowned Mercedes from Mercedes of Chantilly. While I have no doubt that I will lo...ve my vehicle, the buying experience alone is worth this 5 star rating and more! Sales Manager, Prince Addy and his remarkably experienced team, seamlessly guided me through the entire process. My sales consultant, Zabed Choudhry, was courteous, thoughtful and patient. He was extremely attentive and knew my car “inside and out”. His honest approach instantly made me feel at ease and ensured me that I was in the right place. Jae Lee, in the finance department was equally as impressive. He won me over with his professional and friendly demeanor. Thank you gentlemen for going above and beyond for me. I will highly recommend your dealership, as I am confident that my experience will that of others who visit you.

April 10, 2018

From the first call to the final sale my interactions with Mariela Rodriguez were professional, friendly, courteous, and on point. Most importantly, ...she was responsive to all of my calls, texts, and emails. Mariela made the experience easy. I will not hesitate to do business with her again.

April 9, 2018

Ronnie is a great listener and very understanding of the customer needs. He was knowledgeable and very patient. He was very transparent during the neg...otiations and I felt happy to be his customer. Got the car and feel great about my purchase today. Keep up the great work Ronnie Naman.

March 30, 2018

Mariela Rodriguez was our sales representative and could not have been more professional and detailed during our purchase. Everyone made us feel at ho...me immediately and have ever since our purchase. I wont buy a car from anywhere else! Highest of recommendation

March 7, 2018

Michael LaGuardia took extra time to make certain our 2017 C300 was pristine. He is an exemplary sales person. He made e feel more like a family mem...ber than a potential sale!

March 7, 2018

My husband and I purchased a new 2018 GLS at Mercedes Benz in Chantilly in November of 2017. Our experience with Michael was outstanding! Michael was ...very professional and informative. My husband and I did not feel the sale pressure that we have gotten in the past from other dealerships. Mike was very patient with us and did a wonderful job guiding us through different car selections. We highly recommend Michael to any person who is looking to buy a Mercedes Benz. You will not get disappointed!

March 6, 2018

Michael LaGuardia was exceptionally helpful,informative,service oriented and friendly. He took his time to explain everything thoroughly and was extre...mely patient. Since we purchased out car,he has always been available to us . Because of the Michael's professionalism and warmth we will always go back to him. I know he will always take care of us.

Hello Laura, Thank you for the compliments. However, I'm concerned about your star rating. If that's an accurate depiction of your experience, then I... would like the chance to address your concerns about your rating. Could you email us your preferred contact method to BONeal@penskeautomotive.com? Thank you for your time, I look forward to connecting with you! Sincerely, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

March 6, 2018

Our sales person, Michael LaGuardia, was super helpful and friendly. Above all he was honest! After visiting over 10 dealerships in the area this one ...stood out above all of them and it was all because of Michael LaGuardia. Excellent customer service, keep up the great work!

March 5, 2018

I purchased a used 2015 BMW X5 from the pre-owned car lot at Mercedes Benz of Chantilly from Mariela Rodriguez. I usually do not like purchasing anyt...hing from dealerships because I don’t respond well to high pressure sales. Now my experience with Mariela at Mercedes Benz of Chantilly was fantastic. She was very informative and helpful. In addition, she was even better at the after sales service. She followed up to a few items that I had questions and concerns about. She was very responsive and immediately address all my concerns. I also had a Very good experience with the finance manager (Mohammed). He was very efficient and informative but not pushy. He stayed late in the evening well beyond his working hours to help me finalize by purchase. I would recommend for any person looking for great value and excellent service to visit this team and ask for Mariela

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly