• Mercedes Benz of Chantilly

All the staff is very helpful with finding the perfect car, and responds quickly to emails when you have any questions.

• Michael LaGuardia Delivers First Class Service

I custom ordered a new GLC AMG. We had some issues following delivery to the U.S. in getting my car to Chantilly. However, Michael LaGuardia kept me informed and oftentimes went extra lengths to find out the issues. At the end of the day, Mercedes delivered a beautiful vehicle and the customer service that Michael delivered was truly first-class. We have done had three Mercedes transactions with Michael and while we’ll enjoy the new car for many years, look forward to returning to Michael for our future vehicles.

• Great new car sales experience

I have been blessed to be able to purchase several new cars from Chantilly MB. And not common models but the latest and greatest across the AMG product line. Although I don't consider myself affluent by any means, the entire Sales and Service team certainly makes me feel that way. In particular Michael LaGuardia has always gone beyond the call of service. Orienting me on price, options, features, availability and most importantly delivery. No pressure purchasing dealer ad ons and always willing to take whatever amount of time is necessary to ensure I am comfortable with the vehicle. I would encourage anyone seeking a new car to ping him. One of the few dealerships that understand building a long-term relationship with its customers is critical.

• Perfect experience. Zabed is the best possible!!!

I juat purchased an ls 550 from Zabed. It was the easiest and most professional experience of my life. He is wonderful!!

• I purchased a car before..

I was very pleased with services provided during the purchase and follow up control with my sales representative Ronnie Naman.

• Thanks Michael LaGuardia for a terrific experience

I've been a happy service & repairs customer at this dealership for years. However, recently, I bought a new, customer ordered AMG E43 via Michael LaGuardia. The level of service that Michael (and Jae in finance) provided from start to finish (and ongoing) was outstanding. I was kept up to date weekly during the order/build/ship process. I cannot recommend them strongly enough.

• Top Customer Service

I recently leased my second car from Mercedes of Chantilly. Each time, I was assisted by Ronnie Naman who made the buying experience such a breeze. He was there to answer all my questions and contacted me after the purchase to followup. Great dealership!

• Friendly no pressure support fin my purchase.

In my purchase of s550 sedan, the experience was the best anticipated. Sale was no pressure and support was great from Mariela Rodriguez. You have a great dealership!

• Looking for a Mercedez

I am looking to purchase a Mercedez within the next couple months, and I went to Mercedez-Benz of Chantilly, VA. My experience in this dealership was exceptional. The person who help me is Mariela Rodriguez, she made all my car research process a pleasured experience. Mariela answered all my questions, she was very friendly and knowledgeable. I am pretty sure that I will purchase me next from this dealership. Thanks Mariela I really appreciate all your help.

• Thank you Mariela!

I recently purchased a GLC 300 from Mercedes Benz of Chantilly. Thank you to Mariela Rodriguez for making my buying experience such a pleasure. Your helpfulness and knowledge made our experience easy and enjoyable. I will definitely be a return customer and highly recommend you to my friends!