• John Alvarado was great!

Our experience at Riata Ford was a great one. John nor any of the staff never once made us feel pressured . They have our business when the time comes again for another vehicle. Thanks guys!

• Inquire about 2007 Mercedes s600

No one bother to contact me!!! this is very bad for them

No one bother to contact me!!! this is very bad for them

• Good deal on used car

Purchased a used Mercury Grand Marquis LS. Excellent price and service. Salesman was very helpful.

• Excellent experience!

I had had been shopping for a truck for a few weeks and had decided upon the model I wanted, which was in stock at Leif Johnson Ford (another dealership about 20 minutes away). On a Thurdsday evening I told LJ that I wanted the truck and would arrange financing after work; that next Friday I began calling...and calling...and calling; left 6 messages throughout the day with LJ, no one called me back, the salespeople I'd been working with constantly had full mailboxes and even though I was ready to buy a truck, money in hand, they just stopped paying attention to me! Coincidentally, Katherine from Riata Ford happened to give me a follow-up call that afternoon to see if I'd ever found a car, explained the situation, and they had the truck I wanted immediately transferred, worked out better financing terms for me at the monthly payment I wanted, (which I know was a stretch, but they did it!) and I picked up the truck the next morning--actually would've driven it off that night but had left my checkbook out in Dripping Springs! Not only did they fix every problem and enable me to buy the car in a matter of a couple of hours, they also gave me a MUCH better price than LJ said was the lowest price possible. Cannot recommend Riata Ford enough!!

• Poor Service

After contacting the dealer and communicating all week about my interest in the truck we set an appointment and made the 75 mile drive one way to take a look with a buyers check in hand. I was 15 minutes away when the salesperson called to say someone had come in and put down a deposit! So between 5pm the evening prior when I confirmed the appointment and 10am the next day she finally did her homework to determine that the truck was already sold. She never asked about what my needs were, and didn't even bother to try and help me find something else. I wasted half my day and bought a truck someplace else. VERY poor salemanship and customer service.