New 888-221-1391 Dealer Website
Used 888-221-6065 Email Dealer
Service 888-760-4143

3.7
  • Porsche

Prompt communication when inquiring about a car. Very knowledgable about the car. Friendly.

• Refused to take respons for damage they did. Awful

I left my Ferrari California in Ferrari-Mazerrati Palm Beach to fix paint scratches. After they returned the car there was a big part of paint missing on the side. They told me that it has nothing to do with the job they had performed and refused to take responsibility for the damage.

We value your feedback AID. We have attempted to contact you several times to find a resolution to your complaint however; have not heard back from you. We would love the opportunity to speak with you directly and address your concerns.

• Ferrari 488 gtb

Very kind people . They let me test drive the car and gave all the technical informations. Even if I didn't buy the car the were still super nice.

• Great place to buy a car, service or just enjoy

The new management team (not so new anymore) has made the difference. Jay and his team truly put customers first. It is a pleasure coming in for service, questions, Coffee & Cars or just for a chat. The people are friendly and always happy to help. Of course it helps having Noelle in charge of marketing, they are really making a name for themselves, and a good one. Nothing wrong with Fort Lauderdale, but not having to drive that far makes the West Palm dealership the logical choice for anybody. The dealerships always looks great, the friendly and good looking receptionist makes everybody feel welcome, and a coffee or water is always offered. My car ordering process was long (because of me) but the sales team was very patient and helped me make all the right decisions. I love the car, drive it daily. Stop by anytime to check it out, buy a car or just enjoy the views.

• Knowledgable Staff. Excellent service

I have purchased 3 Ferraris from the dealership over the past 5 years. They have a well trained staff with excellent customer service. The buying process is straight forward and very professional.