Century Auto

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 26, 2015

Bobby and Vlad were wonderful!! They gave me the best price for my trade in and they were extremely helpful and easy to work with! It was well worth t...he trip from Modesto. I would recommend them to anyone! Kristi from Modesto

March 17, 2018

From start to finish my experience with Century Auto was what an ideal dealership should be. Scott worked really hard to make sure I drove away with t...he car I wanted. It was a long process and he never gave up, I tip my hat off to Scott, and I appreciate everything that was put into the deal. I would definitely buy from them again.

May 15, 2017

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder two weeks ago from Century Auto. The salesmen were nice and professional. The office they work out of isn't fancy but it'...s efficient.

March 26, 2017

It's not the nicest Auto Dealer, but the customer service was five stars and they were able to get behind the wheel of the car that I really wanted. T...hey also came up with a great deal including three year warranty on my SUV. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a not shady but straight forward place to purchase a car.

November 22, 2016

I didn't buy from them but I was impressed with the service they provided when I requested information on a car I was interested in. The responded qui...ckly with a generic email with details on the car then a member of their sales team sent an email with their direct contact, which impressed me. They even let me know that the car had been sold & wasn't pushy about other cars the may have in stock. I'll be keeping them in mind when I buy my next ride.

October 16, 2012

I filled out a credit application online recently after a horrible experience with Livermore Porsche. A gentleman by the name of Scott called me back ...the same day. I spoke with Scott for about a half of an hour. Scott asked me what my goals were credit wise, I think he could tell by my credit that I was looking to re-establish, and repair my bad credit. He let me know exactly where my credit was, and took the time to explain to me the correct process to purchase my next vehicle in my current situation to see the best results for my credit repair. He took this time knowing that he probably wouldn't have a car deal that day, or even this month. Out of sheer lack of trust for anyone I researched what he told me, and he was exactly right, he also let me know it works the same for every dealership, letting me know I didn't have to buy from them for it to work this way. To me, this is the correct, honest way of doing business, with people who have integrity which is rare these days! I would like to thank Scott for taking the time to explain things to me, I will definitely be visiting this dealership when I am in the right situation to buy.

We're very glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We strive to always operate with honesty and integrity. Furthermore, we like helpi...ng out our prospective customers whether we can make a sale or not. Hope to hear from you soon!

December 30, 2011

Very easy to deal with.. Lots of higher end cars at a great price.

Century Auto