Ken Garff Nissan Riverdale

27 reviews

May 7, 2019

Jeff was the salesman and he was amazingly helpful and worked hard to get us a good price and out of there quickly. He was very accommodating to our... family’s needs.

May 3, 2019

7th car I’ve bought from this dealership and have never had a bad experience, not pushy and let you do your thing which is nice.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• September 14, 2012

I am a single mom and I have been searching to trade in my car for two weeks. We were getting nothing but a run around by EVERYONE. Finally at the point... to give up and decided to try Nissan as one last try. They got me in to a brand new car, with low payments, great interest and the was amazing! I would come here again in a heart beat!

June 4, 2018

Heading down the mountain to begin our long (20 hour) road trip home we hit a deer that left our Nissan Armada with body damage and fluid leaking. The... service department promptly got our car in, looked at, and advised us how bad the damage is. We are very grateful for the minimal wait and excellent service!

November 13, 2017

I had went to Nissan to compare the Titan to the Tundra and quickly feel in love with the new and much improved Titan. I wasn’t sure if I would be getting... one at the time and went back the next day and bought a Titan. Very pleased with how the service was. It took a while but it was a busy Saturday! Couldn’t be happier with walking off the lot having a vehicle I actually love. Grateful for Nissan and getting me the truck I wanted.

October 30, 2017

Not sure where to begin. I traded in my Rougue because it had the motor replaced at 19,000 miles, then the mechanic didn't fixit right. So i told them... I wasn't going to take it home and wanted to trade it in on a Frontier. Salesman was nice as they always are trying to sell you something. Process went well no complaints. They pulled the truck around, it was dark outside couldn't see much but thesalesman said there was a scratch on the hood and they would take care of it. When I got it home in the light of the garage the scratch was 5 inches long and there were a bunch more all over the hood. I brought it in the next day to show my salesmen and manager that helped the scratches and to set up an appointment to have paint, fabric protectant put on, decals removed and scratches fixed. Manager said he would make sure the scratches were fixed perfectly. They took pictures and set up the appointment. Bring my truck in as scheduled there was a communication error so they couldn't do the under coat. They kept the truck over the weekend, call me monday afternoon and say it's done. They go over what they did, no scratches were mentioned? They go look, they weren't fixed. Keep my truck for 10 more days, parked in a bad spot by the service bay entrance and while it's there someone in service clips my bumper scratcing the paint. Now I have more to get fixed. All the while nobody caled me to tell me anything that was going on. I was promised they would call back in 45min twice. Never did. Bought the thruck on the 9th of October its now October 30th. There telling me I will have it back Nov 1. We'll see.

Winter, we are very sorry that you have had frustrating experiences trying to get your Rogue fixed; we would really like to give you an update as soon... as possible. Please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager, Crystal, at crystalt@kengarff.com or 801-781-4500. Thank you!

October 30, 2017

Brought in 2016 Rogue 19,000 miles with motor noise. Replaced lower half of motor. Motor was clean repair seemed good enough. After a couple weeks I started... hearing a noise again. Took it in they couldn't hear anything, they did tighten a loose exhaust, smiled but I knew that was not the issue. The next week the motor died on the highway. My wife cslled the road side assistance that comes with the car they said it would be 1.5 hrs. As the closest tow truck was 53 miles away. I was told the flywheel was installed backwards by the service dept. Didn't know that wad possible? Needles tho day I traded it in. I will tell u about that experience in the car buying post.

May 1, 2017

I walked in and they financed me in a car i liked for a good price, same day service!

March 15, 2017

It was a great experience dealing with this dealership. It took a couple of months to get into a car I liked, but they were more than willing to help and... check up on my situation. They jumped through hoops and were more than willing to make my budget work. Totally recommend them!

March 4, 2017

Very excellent service! I began looking on their website, submitted my contact info and was called almost immediately. I went to the dealership shortly... after and was able to make a deal that same evening at a fair price for all involved. Thank you Brad and Shylah!