Acura of Wichita

7 reviews

July 18, 2019

Great salesman, patiently explained everything and helped present all available options. Didn't feel pressure, and they were graciously willing to perform... another inspection and address a minor issue with the car. Highly recommended!

July 12, 2019

This is our 3rd Acura from Walser and Earl has been a pleasure to work with each time. Process could not have gone any better.

July 7, 2019

Awesome team at Acura. Everyone from the sales to the service team always makes sure I’m well taken care of and feel welcome every time I go in. We have... two Acuras and we bought them both from Walser - we love the no hassle or haggle. It’s just easy and everyone always seems to be in a good mood when we go in. Love it!

August 18, 2018

Didn’t like the overpriced used inventory. Even vehicles with high amounts of mileage were 3-4 thousand too much. I do not believe this dealership is worth... the money or time. I’m sorry. They just need to step it up with affordability and pictures as well.

April 26, 2018

I purchased my Ford Explorer from Acura of Wichita almost 60 days ago. I waited to do this review to see if the dealship would make things right first.... To start with, when i was doing the paperwork for the purchase of my new car, i felt very pressured to purchase the extended warranty. When I didn't, you could tell that everyone's hospitality had instantly changed. I was told that they could not find the owners manual and that it would be mailed to me when they do. I still have not received the owners manual for my car. Today I finally decided to go to a different dealship and pay for my keypad code to be reset myself considering its been almost 60 days with no success from the dealship. 3 Days into owning The car I had a tire pressure sensor light come on, my automatic seat quit folding up, both of my keys wouldn't work from time to time, and my trunk wouldn't pop with The bottom. I called the dealship and no one seem to know how to do anything on the car (check tire pressure, figure out why the trunk isnt popping, etc) and could not ever get a hold of The manager who previously owned The car. Instead I was just told that "That is the reason we sell these extended warranties, because used cars have things go bad sometimes". Which just upset me even more, because I shouldn't have all these things go wrong within the first couple days of owning it! It happened to be that the car was owned by the manager of the dealship before I purchased it. Numorous times i have called with questions about the car and with no owners manual i couldnt figure it out myself. She still hasn't found the manual or the keypad code and it's been almost 60 days later. Also, my messages to the manager were RARLY returned. I will never be buying again or recommending this dealship to anyone. I feel that they have never made anything right with me and the only good experience I had with the dealship was Samantha and Dave who helped me find the vehicle which would fit my needs.

Thank you for reaching out to us. While we're very happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Samantha and David, we are very sorry to hear the rest ...of your experience did not meet your needs. Our primary goal is to create a pressure-free, comfortable, and informed buying environment for all of our customers, and we're sincerely sorry you did not feel that way. As we mentioned earlier, your owner's manual is on back-order from the Ford manufacturer itself, although we hope the PDF version we emailed to you has been of use during that wait time. We will let you know immediately when your manual arrives. We were also very happy to repair your keypad code at no cost and provide a loaner vehicle, although you did not take us up on that offer. Again, we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication that made you feel we were inattentive. Your satisfaction is deeply important to us, and we hope you'll contact our General Manager (Matthew Kowalski, 316.719.8101) directly for any future needs. We look forward to speaking to you soon upon the arrival of your manual. Thank you!

April 16, 2018

Graham made buying our new RDX experience easy and stress free! We will be sure and recommend Walsar to our family and friends and let them know how easy... it was to work with them.

That's wonderful to hear, Yvonne! We truly appreciate this 5 star review!