1.0
Average based on 1 reviews
  • The worst dealer of LA

If you want to experiment the most terrible experience of you life buying a used car you should come here. I bought an auto in this dealer and the transmission was damaged after one month of use. I was a lucky enough because my guarantee hadn't been expired yet and they repaired the transmission after heavy arguing with no cost for me. They only offer a guarantee of two months for transmission and engine. Also, they are liars! They tell you that they are reporting to the credit bureau and it's false!!!!!!!! All of the employers of this place have the same speech that they will be reporting on June to credit bureau and later they always say the had a problem with the paperwork and never report anything. I paid my loan and never over two years they reported anything. In the end that doesn't work to build your credit. The services is terrible, everyone in that place is very rude and they don't help you at all. DON'T BUY HERE!!!!!!!!!