Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Kia Soul

Easy buying experience. Would recommend this dealer for your new Kia purchase.

Easy buying experience. Would recommend this dealer for your new Kia purchase.

• Great Sales Associate

Our Sales Associate Kevin was very helpful in answering all my questions. This dealership gave me the highest trade in on my car, didn't try to sell me a car I didn't want, and got me a reasonable monthly payment and % rate. Overall this was a very pleasant car buying experience.

• A+++++

Mia Summers made buying a new care a very good experience! She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and had everything set up ready to go on my new car. Would highly recommend her!!

• Car Purchase experience

I e mailed Burger and communicated with Mia Summers. I hate buying cars and usually put it off way too long because of this. Mia was wonderful. She was friendly and kind while offering options and giving me information to help in my decision making. She quickly responded to questions without being pushy or obnoxious like other people I have dealt with in the past. Not only did I get an automobile I really do like and plan to enjoy I feel I made a friend in Mia. I will certainly make others I know aware of her. She was much more willing to give me information on line than anyone else I contacted. Most people responded to on line questions by calling and bugging me without ever offering any information on line. That was probably the single thing I appreciated with this car purchase. Thank you

• Friendly, professional, and no wasted time!

We recently purchased a new Kia Optima from Burger Chrysler and what a refreshing experience it was compared to other dealerships we've visited in our area. Our sales person was friendly, professional, and went out of her way to help us find just the right vehicle. No pressure, no gimmicks, and no overt sales tactics. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle!