Billion Auto - Kia in Rapid City

4.4
  • Bad repair

I bought my car here and they emailed year later asking if I needed a tune up. So I did. I got my spark plugs done there. I was bad. My car started misfiring and check engine light was flashing. I went back there to ask if they can fix it and all they said was it was good. So I drive for another month and it was getting bad.. so I found a personal mechanic and he said it was the spark plugs.. they weren't hooked up correctly.. he fixed it and now my car runs grood..

• mfrench

John Lipp was great. He listened to what we wanted and provided it without hesitation. He was not "hard sale" and made the whole experience painless.

• Gary Burkhardsmeier

We were very happy with Tyrone Chapman, who was our Sales Consultant. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and made us feel comfortable in our decision.

• my new KIA sportage

It was an awesome experience ,my salesman Mark Thompson really took care of me.I would highly recommend that if your thinking about a new vehicle to make the trip out to Billion KIA in Rapid city.

• Awesome place to buy a New Car!!

Jonathan Atwater was our salesman. He was really great to work with and definitely look forward to working with him again in the future!! Thanks!!

• Billion KIA Rapid City, SD

John Lipp is the best salesman ever.. He's a dynamic father figure my son's relate to him well too.. His customer service skills are exemplary .He's personal and down to earth when making recommendations about vehicle pricing and buying..He's not just out to make a dollar... He genuinely cares. He's knowledgeable about all vehicles on the lot. I've had 4 Kia vehicles and he's stood behind everyone of them. Thank you John and Billion Kia..

• 2017 Sorento

Tony was super helpful in the car buying process. Easily approved, in and out within a couple hours, definitely the easiest car purchase we've ever had. Would highly recommend Billion Kia of Rapid City to anyone interested in a new car.

• 2016 Kia Optima

Found the vehicle we wanted, and they worked with us in getting it purchased, and after purchased were willing to help get the car delivered as we lived 300 miles away.

• Our Kia Soul

The whole buying process was extremely thorough and easy. The service our son received helped make it an easier decision to stay with Kia.

• Best car buying experience!

Thank you, Richard! We love to read reviews like yours and we are very appreciative of your business!

We were stranded in Rapid City after our car broke down and we were towed to the Kia dealer. The service department was efficient and very helpful in contacting Kia and getting approval under warranty to replace our engine. Because of the length of time this would take, we began to consider buying a new car there. The sales department was equally great, making the experience low pressure, fairly priced, and efficient also. We were extremely pleased with the excellent service and caring people, and we are very happy with our new car!